Su-24 Fencer B

Satarosa

have you been so brained by video games that you think the world works in a one-rule-fits-all manner

the su-24 is a much more sensitive aircraft for the russians as its systems are likely well integrated with its nuclear capability and no state likes people poking around with that stuff. nobody really cares about the tactical level stuff but the moment you get into anything with strategic implications you're treading on ice.

Edited by probad

Yah-yah-yah, well known "fact". You can see how Mi-24 is banned by russian MoD

Mi-24 is about as low tech as you can get. The technology used in it, with few exceptions, is dumb bombs and rockets, with a little radio controling on missiles... like 1950s tech in principle.

As mentioned above, the world does not work on a ''one size fits all'' basis. It's also not ''rumor''. It's a frickin' QA where Wags specifically mentioned the Su-24. Obviously they asked, and that was the specific answer they were given at the time.

Believe it or not, governments don't care if nerds can play video games. They literally and truly do not care about gamers or what they want. Politics and foreign relations also play a factor in these things, and as you can see from even a casual Google search, there's a lot of tension in the world right now.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Believe it or not, governments don't care if nerds can play video games. They literally and truly do not care about gamers or what they want. Politics and foreign relations also play a factor in these things, and as you can see from even a casual Google search, there's a lot of tension in the world right now.

ED claims are of no interest to me tbh as Sukhoi is opened to discussion. Problems with documentation might occur with older planes as some of the materials might be lost, but Su-24? No problem at all. The proof to these words was published on this forum multiple times

Oh, ok, then I guess the Russia company founded by Russians and based in Russia just has a profound self-hating and/or hipster approach to marketing, that they're totally waving off making RedFor aircraft as a conspiracy to promote Western superiority... or something. Where's Pepin, he knows about this stuff

Oh, ok, then I guess the Russia company founded by Russians and based in Russia just has a profound self-hating and/or hipster approach to marketing, that they're totally waving off making RedFor aircraft as a conspiracy to promote Western superiority... or something. Where's Pepin, he knows about this stuff

They just like to eat and western stuff sells better. No conspiracy.

ED is based to Switzerland. The main Office is in Moscow, but company is not Russian.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/legal/

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

ED is based to Switzerland. The main Office is in Moscow, but company is not Russian.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/legal/

Main Office is in Moscow, was founded by a Russian, and the Switzerland thing has not always been the case as I recall that "legal move" happened a couple years ago. Regardless, the first two points "it's a Russian company" heavily staffed with "Russian employees" based in "the Russian Federation", and heavily affected by "Russian legalities/politics". Yeah, they're totally "Swiss" though. Sure.

Well things can and do change. Might be worth asking permission again, maybe for a less advanced model? The worst thing that could happen is that the answer is NO again.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Уже много раз спрашивали об этом ЕД, показать оф. ответ об отказе от сотрудничества с ОКБ

I7-8700K 4,7Ghz, MSI MPG Z390 Gaming EDGE AC , 32 Gb Ram DDR4 Hyper X, RTX 2080