planes that you would like to see in DCS?

Well guys this is to give a little life to the thread, what plane would you like to see in DCS?

I would like to see them all, hehe, for my personal taste I would like to see the following planes (I have only put my some of my favorites, especially the first 4) this thread is for dreaming a little (dreaming is free, right?)

F-18 SUPER HORNET

F-16 C and I (SUFA)

F-15E

F4 Phantom II

Mirage F-1

RAFALE M

F-100 super sabre

SU 30 MKK FlankerG

PANAVIA TORNADO

KC135 (with the option to enter as a boomer) It would be incredible if PMDG were to associate with EAGLE

Boeing E-3 Sentry

S-3A Viking

E-2C Hawkeye

Edited by Raytheon
  • Like 1

My PC:

i7-4770k

GTX 1060 6Gb

SSD 500 GB

16 RAM

[sIGPIC]https://store.carrierbuilders.net/images/F-18SE-002.jpg[/sIGPIC]

With what we have and the F14 coming...

I don’t desire anything else except the F4 Phantom.

Already have a dozen modules I dont fly.

Edited by MegOhm_SD
  • Like 1

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Anything WWII. era mostly.

It is and will be hard to keep up to what is coming in that era but I will try.

The 2019 plan suits me fine in every single respect.

The progress since I joined in late 2015 is quite amazing compared to any other sim or game I have been involved with in this age.

I would buy a Tempest in a heartbeat. 24 cylinders breathing fire. Oh yeah!

• Like 1

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

My sig...

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Post War:

Tornado IDS

EE Lightning

Canberra

Buccaneer

MiG-25

MiG-23

Su-17

F-100

F-104

F-4

A-6

Cessna 150/152

Draken

WWII:

Hurricane + Sea Hurricane

Spitfire II

Typhoon

Seafire

Mosquito

Fury + Sea Fury

Meteor

Me 262

Ju 88

Ju 87

Bf 109 E

P-47

P-38

F4F

A-20

B-24

B-25

Corsair

Zero

Edited by Birko
  • Like 2

4th gen red air. Even if its the early or export stuff, Mig29A SU27 etc.

Clicky SU-25A

Second and third gen blue air.

F4 is the big one.

Mirage III

Lightning

A4 (yes I know we have a mod one).

• Like 1

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

F-117. It would offer a combat experience we are yet to see in DCS, it has historical significance, and shares a number of existing systems. It would also work well with the current maps, and be a pretty thrilling experience, trusting your technology to keep you safe.

• Like 2

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-117. It would offer a combat experience we are yet to see in DCS, it has historical significance, and shares a number of existing systems. It would also work well with the current maps, and be a pretty thrilling experience, trusting your technology to keep you safe.

Holy! I scrolled all the way down to add the F117 only to find that was the very last post. We are of like mind @hughlb

Played Microprose's F117A Stealth Fighter quite a bit (

)

Love the deep strike, night time stealth missions planning mission to get around SA2, avoid AAA when the shit hit the fan. Fun times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hawker Hunter

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I would be really neat to see something that is rarely done like the CF-100 Canuck or something. It was in service but is rarely modeled and would provide something different to fly.

I know I'll always fly the Hornet primarily and others on occasion. I'd like an oddball.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

in the DCS simulator I see a large component of RUSSI and AMERICAN aircraft but JET EUROPEI nothing. The only EUROPEAN JET that could cover the roles of both tactical and interceptor bomber is the TORNADO that fulfills the requirements of 3 big powers GERMANY ITALY AND GREAT BRITAIN and also some countries in MIDLE EAST.

therefore, as a priority, I give my preference to TORNADO.

I think the eurofighter thypon can not be done in DCS and so I do not scream for it.

F16C ok I agree a hunting used in Europe too.

in third position I would put the FRENCH RAFFAL which I like very much.