Britain & Norway dispatch fighter planes to monitor Russian bombers

look at the charts and common knowledge should remind you of canadas vast fresh water supply and oil supply

I think that you did not interpret the graph correctly:

Gas resources are 1% for Canada and 42% for Former USSR (and Europe).

In correct order:

Africa & Far East: 15%

US: 3%

Canada: 1%

Mexico: 1%

Central and South America: 4%

Former USSR (and Europe): 42%

Middle East: 34%

I think that the charts from Mibsk are even more recent!

For the oil reserves indeed latest estimations are very positive for Canada.

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

If you are referring to Canada being a gas importer you have your charts are possibly backwards.

The Gas data table from Mibsk confirms the older charts except for Canada Oil reserves.

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

• 1 month later...
UK jets 'chase Russian bombers' "Chase" Russian bombers? Bears did not violate anybody's air space, did they?

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

A figure of speech and not meant to be taken literally - as the article clearly sets out.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

UK jets 'chase Russian bombers' "Chase" Russian bombers? Bears did not violate anybody's air space, did they?

Those capitalist vampires up to no good again eh? To be so arrogant to send their jet fighters to intercept our glorious Bear bombers approaching their airspace. How dare they! No matter, soon, a revitalized Russia will crush the western devils with our heaven-sent military, like a bear trapping a helpless rabbit under its powerful paw. For the restoration of Russia to its rightful place on top of capitalist scum - long live the Motherland!

Go out and do something fun, Hadjuk. Toss back a beer or two. I have a feeling you sit in front of your computer too much for your own good.

• Like 1
sigzk5.jpg

This last textlooked more like a sexual intercourse than an irrate propaganda writting...

On top , below ? Who cares...

Now seriously, the most interesting setting i ever saw for cold war was DID ef2000 in 95...

Now That was an interesting place, lot of terrain masking... dirty sam positions everywhere...

Those capitalist vampires up to no good again eh? To be so arrogant to send their jet fighters to intercept our glorious Bear bombers approaching their airspace. How dare they! No matter, soon, a revitalized Russia will crush the western devils with our heaven-sent military, like a bear trapping a helpless rabbit under its powerful paw. For the restoration of Russia to its rightful place on top of capitalist scum - long live the Motherland!
Whoooaaoo! Al I asked was if Bears violated anybody’s airspace? By the way, when you click on that link, you will see a different title to the article. It looks like more then just me noticed something was not right.

Go out and do something fun, Hadjuk. Toss back a beer or two. I have a feeling you sit in front of your computer too much for your own good.
With this statement you are in violation of the rule #4 of this forum. No more comments.
  • Like 1

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Neither did the fighters. What's your point?
Click on that link and you will see a different article title now. Obviously I was not the only one who noticed something was not right with that article.

thats why they were "chased" and not chased...

A figure of speech and not meant to be taken literally - as the article clearly sets out.
Click on that link and you will see different title and different article all together? Something was not right with original article, that’s why I brought it up here for discussion. Al I was looking for was about additional info of Bears violating airspace somewhere in Europe.

Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Who's Dave?

With this statement you are in violation of the rule #4 of this forum. No more comments.

Rule #4? You took that as a personal attack? Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. If anything, I would've thought it would've violated Rule #1...just trying to point out the sheer ridiculousness of this "Cold War" hype just because BBC used the word "chased"...

Anyway, forget I said anything.

sigzk5.jpg

We now have a great opening text for a mission :)

mt-2003-sun-corona.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/07/uk_enl_1178814276/html/1.stm

Bear Foxtrot? I knew it was just Bear. I only heard Bear Foxtrot in "The Hunt for Red October"

TU-95 = Bear

TU-142 = Bear-Foxtrot

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'