SATAL 2019

M0ltar

Dear M0ltar,

please could you clarify why we observe that result for flight 104th Phoenix vs UVAF is 2 - 0 ? Please explain why it changed if we agreed together that we will park on 1-0 then after fix will continue. Or you decided another without notifying other sides? I'm really interest why this happens.

Thanks in advance.

Лётчик-истребитель - это человек скромный среди друзей, культурно развязный с женщинами и беспредельно наглый в воздухе.

Dear M0ltar,

please could you clarify why we observe that result for flight 104th Phoenix vs UVAF is 2 - 0 ? Please explain why it changed if we agreed together that we will park on 1-0 then after fix will continue. Or you decided another without notifying other sides? I'm really interest why this happens.

Thanks in advance.

Replied to Mad Max in PM.

I am happy to inform everyone that we had a meeting with the 51st and we have come to an agreement regarding DCS World Events and SATAL. I apologize to the community for having put everyone through this divorce between squadrons, but I am happy that we have come to agreements that allow both squadrons to continue looking forward and grow together with the community.

I am very grateful that they are allowing DCS World Events to henceforth run SATAL. 51st provided a fantastic foundation to a great event that has allowed it to grow into what it is now. I am ecstatic to have them continue that relationship and support into the future with them in an advisory role on the DCS World Events committee to provide crucial advice and guidance from their long and accomplished experience as event organizers in DCS.

And in closing, here's to looking forward of what is to come. I hope DCS World Events and SATAL continue to grow and with the support of 51st I see no reason for it not too. It has been wonderful to see this community grow and Im looking forward to seeing just as much, if not more, growth going forward. Lets keep competitive DCS going and see what we all as a community can accomplish in the future. See you all in the skies soon.

Edited by M0ltar

As the acting XO of 51st Bisons, I would like to summarize that it was clearly and indisputably agreed by all parties that SATAL/SATAC have always been and will remain 51st events. The heritage of this goes back to many years of the first SATAC tournament hosted over 10 years ago, and for as long as they continue, we will always play an active role.

We are however in agreement that it is in the best interest of the community to have DCS World Events and Moltar to continue as the official organizer/streamer of SATAL until season end, given that sponsorship and many squadrons are involved and it would be foolish to jeopardize all the hard work that has been done. However this must be done with clear and transparent community involvement, hence we have all agreed to form a squadron council in order to discuss and sort issues in the most benefiting manner for all concerned without creating unnecessary drama. I believe Moltar already mentioned this.

After the season is complete, should all parties be happy to continue this arrangement, we as 51st would always do our best to serve the interests of the community. SATAL/C name is always in our hearts and we look forward to working with the best organizers the community has to offer to keep up with the tradition.

We would like to wish all participants good luck and best of fun.

Signed by founding members of 51st PVO Regiment: Breakshot, Shaman, Teknetinium, Frostie

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

Tomorrows matches will be flown on Open Beta version DCS 2.5.5.32533. It seems the patch that was released today has fixed the Hornet INS issues. It also gives the Hornet MSI. Therefore I see no reason to withhold the ability of Hornets to use a new feature where at the same time the INS issue is corrected.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3957068&postcount=61

Tomorrows matches will be flown on Open Beta version DCS 2.5.5.32533. It seems the patch that was released today has fixed the Hornet INS issues. It also gives the Hornet MSI. Therefore I see no reason to withhold the ability of Hornets to use a new feature where at the same time the INS issue is corrected.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3957068&postcount=61

Copy!

[sIGPIC]index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17112.0;attach=7646;image[/sIGPIC]

www.36stormovirtuale.net

Im going to post here what I posted on Discord. I have created a new system that I think will be beneficial to everyone here. You must be on Discord to use it however. A link to the Discord, if you are not already on S1G or want a direct link to the new Challenge channel, can be found here, https://discord.gg/Cj8WPWB.

What I posted is below...

Welcome to Challenge! Challenge is the new home for scheduling friendlies and trainings with other squadrons/groups from anywhere in DCS. You do NOT need to be a competitive squadron or group to use Challenge. Challenge is open to anyone. Its primary goal is to bring all the events, friendly matches, and trainings that squads and groups directly schedule with others under one roof in order to promote more interaction of this kind in a wider spread and more meaningful manner.

We all love to fly DCS in the high stakes environments that matches and organized events provide and we all love organized trainings such as friendly squad matches to increase our own skills and readiness for the real thing in competitions such as SATAL. However, those organized events are few and far between. My hope, with the creation of Challenge, is that as squadrons and groups see others scheduling events, friendlies, and trainings with outside squadrons and groups they will also come into participate and schedule things themselves even if it is not something they have done before and further growing the pool.

This ongoing scheduling and participation of squadrons and groups will not only lead to more opportunities for virtual pilots to participate in organized combat, but also to the overall improvement of the virtual aviators skill set. My goal with DCS World Events has always been the betterment of the DCS community as a whole and I believe that a simple platform such as Challenge gives participants another tool in their toolbox to continue on the path of becoming that ace in the skies.

If you would like to challenge another squadron to a friendly or training, ask generally if any squadron has available time for friendly or training, or even post an event that you think people would like to participate in, please follow the examples and use the templates below.

Squadron Name: 64th Aggressors

Contact Person: <64>Moltar

Squadron to Challenge: 104th Phoenix @104th_Fallen

Event Type: SATAL Diamond Friendly

Date and Time Range: 6/28/2019 @ 20z

Squadron Name: 64th Aggressors

Contact Person: <64>Moltar

Squadron to Challenge: Any

Event Type: SATAL Gold/Diamond Friendly

Date and Time Range: 6/29/2019 @ 19z

People can then reach out to the original poster via PM in order to finalize an event/friendly/training. For example, in the first template, Fallen would contact me after seeing the post via PM to finish scheduling the match. Once done I would add the checkmark reaction to signal the that sortie is ready to go. For the second example any squad or group would be allowed to contact me via PM and organize with me specifics to get that sortie off the ground. Again, once specifics were worked out I would add the green checkmark to signal the all clear. It is very important that people utilize the notification system in Discord to notify challenged squads or groups.

It is also very important that people, especially squad and team leads check here often in order to see if they have been challenged themselves or if there is an open opportunity for them to participate. If a friendly/training is accepted by both parties, please mark it with a reaction checkmark. An example of the proper reaction can be seen on this post. This will allow me to add the Challenge calendar that can be seen here, https://splashonegaming.com/challenge/ . The calendar is there to provide people with a visual representation of what is going on and what has been scheduled thus far. In order to make this work like I know that it can it is imperative that we as competitors stay organized. I believe that using a system like this will drastically increase the number of sorties we all are able to participate in. See you all in the air!

Edited by M0ltar

This weekends matches will be flown on Stable branch. This will be the case regardless of an update later in the week in order to allow people with poor internet connections to get up to date.

It took us a dozen hours to change to the release, and now it will take another ten hours to change back.:mad:

Challenge is the new home for scheduling friendlies and trainings with other squadrons/groups from anywhere in DCS

We don't need this. (my personal opinion)

Why?

• I don't want to be controlled by one man in every of our activites;
  • I don't want to be rated by only one man criteria;
  • I'm member of squad that have history, connections, firendship and don't want that our existence in DCS depends by one man;
  • We have our webspace, discord, TS with all freedom on it and we don't want to be forced using another stuff owned by someone and be slaves there, just listen, no discussions, just follow him in his dictatorship/censorship and allow him to exclude us if we have our attitudes about something;
  • I don't want in future call from Moltar where he ask: "Guys, close your discord/channel "challenge" becasue I WORK THAT IN DCS COMMUNITY" or "You guys don't need discord, turn it off and be part of my discord if you want participate in events" ...When he leave 51st (51st are SATAL starters and organizers) he ask from 51st to close some channels on their discord;
  • I do not support Moltar's organizing events monopoly. DCSWE can be ONLY media IMHO;
  • I think that is not good for DCS community that everything starts and finishing on Moltar's DCSWE/S1G community. All DCS Squads, groups must have rights to organize their events and private sessions as they want;
  • We don't need Moltar's approve for everything
  • Do not let this black hole swallow you step by step
  • We all have comms, cooperations, friendships, relations and we don't need this;

I believe that using a system like this will drastically increase the number of sorties we all are able to participate in.

We flying every day with some teams friendly trainings - what your offer will increase to us except our time on your discord?

This is my personal attitude and not represent 100KIAP or 51st.

Edited by Falcon_S

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

We don't need this. (my personal opinion)

Ooof. Interesting post. I don't see why a discord channel leads to you being controled and rated by one man (wtf?). But nevermind, I like the idea of giving the teams a platform to organize trainings among themselves :thumbup:

Ooof. Interesting post. I don't see why a discord channel leads to you being controled and rated by one man (wtf?). But nevermind, I like the idea of giving the teams a platform to organize trainings among themselves :thumbup:

You will get it when you have been in DCS competitive PvP environment long enough. I find the service grate to challenge squads you want to fly against publicly :)

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

tacview update

Could you upload tacview files of recent SATAL matches?

I agree that it is difficult to broadcast all the matches.

And viewing tacview files fill my emptiness.

It takes only some minutes to upload these files.

So please...

Splash One Gaming SATAL 2019 29/06/19

Just wanted to say well done to MOltar and the pilots of 51st Bisons and IRIAF. This was the first live event that I've watched and I hope to follow these match-ups more closely in the future.

We (401-450 Sqns) are well into our conversion training on the Hornet and Tomcat and have been talking about the possibility of entering a team in 2020 or beyond.

Great job, keep it up.

Speed

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to say well done to MOltar and the pilots of 51st Bisons and IRIAF. This was the first live event that I've watched and I hope to follow these match-ups more closely in the future.

We (401-450 Sqns) are well into our conversion training on the Hornet and Tomcat and have been talking about the possibility of entering a team in 2020 or beyond.

Great job, keep it up.

Speed

So happy that you found enjoyment in SATAL. This event and other events that we run are all about the community and making this sim we all love as good as we can get it. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the competition next year! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. This community is one of the best at helping newcomers, in this case to competitive DCS, get acclimated and feel at home.

Thank you 51st for the good fight today.

Intel i7-7700K @ 5.1GHz, Gigabyte Z170XP SLI

32 GB Corsair Vengeance @ 2666 Mhz (Stock 2400 Mhz), Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windfoce OC , PSU 650W Seasonic

EK Watercooling (Open loop)

Windows 10 Pro x64

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + MFG Crosswind + Thrustmaster MFD

A heads up to everyone. The 64th Aggressor Teamspeak IP has changed and can be seen below.

Also, to clarify, since I have been asked this a couple of times in different places. In order to participate in your scheduled match you must be present on the 64th Aggressor Teamspeak. Please try to arrive 15 minutes prior to match start time. This is to organize with league organizers and to get server information for match start. You are fullow allowed to use any method for intersquad communication during matches, however at least one member MUST be preset on the 64th Aggressor Teamspeak in case someone needs to reach you. This is true for any event that is being run by DCS World Events.

64 Aggressor Teamspeak: 195.201.110.22

I apologize for the craziness lately, but the new server host is having some issues with Teamspeak and thinking the server is being DDOS. Therefore we will be using the old Teamspeak host today for SATAL. Please us the IP of 69.195.131.50 to connect.

It seems to me that in future SATAL games, the Mirage 2000 plane should be banned in the current implementation. The plane flies in its own world and its characteristics, which are far from the true ones. I am sure that many will agree with me.

http://www.ukrfalcons.com

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3246_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Сквад UVAF проводит набор пилотов на Су-27/МиГ-29/F-15.

По всем вопросам обращаться в: http://www.ukrfalcons.com

It seems to me that in future SATAL games, the Mirage 2000 plane should be banned in the current implementation. The plane flies in its own world and its characteristics, which are far from the true ones. I am sure that many will agree with me.

Well go tell Razbam and Armee de l'Air about the real characteristics.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]