Trigger Zone question???

Hi all, can anyone help with this question please?

During a custom mission, I want to take off from my base and head to the target... however i pass through a trigger zone that is meant to be triggered for the return journey.

Is it at all possible to make the trigger zone activate later in a mission? Basically how can i pass through it twice without it triggering the first time?

Thank you!

Another scenario:

I want to take off from my base that has a trigger zone over it and when i return i would like the trigger to activate to say something like 'welcome back, well done. Mission complete!', without it triggering when i take off at the start of the mission.

EDIT: Figured it out. Flags.

Edited by Jackdaws

My Files.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Or ...

Let's say you have a zone (let's name it ZONE01) that you want to trigger only when you will be back (so it will not trigger the first time).

In your trigger zone ZONE01, set a condiftion "FLAG is TRUE" for the flag 100.

- So the first time you pass ZONE01 the flag 100 is not set yet, so it wont trigger.

- Turn the flag 100 to true at later time in the mission with another trigger. So when you will come back over ZONE01 it will trigger now since the flag 100 is now true.

I use this a lot to set a zone trigger on my home base to know if I land back at the end of the mission. Without that flag check, it would trigger as soon as I enter the game.

Let me know if you follow me, if not I will post a small mission example for you.

You get a LOT of control over your trigger with that technique.

Edited by Frag