a few questions

1. I was waiting with fear for the F-5 but there was no mission against one. Why? IRL reasons or AI F-5 being too hard on the Eagle? I actually tried swapping aircraft in the mission and it worked great although I must admit I was not able to get into shooting position and I even catch a bullet myself once :)

2. In the missions Nellis always turnaround the runway so we take off at RWY03 and land at RWY21, no wind direction change. Is this normal procedure? Am I allowed to turn right after landing and follow the Foxtrot main taxiway. I could not find if it is one way only.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

In answer to your questions:

1. We debated and decided that since the campaign was set in 2006 it wouldn't have been a likely opponent as later generation aircraft were more available.

2. Yes our understanding is that this is SOP for Nellis. Aircraft leaving with live ordnance will take off RWY03L or R away from the city. Also for minimizing noise over the populated area.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

2. In the missions Nellis always turnaround the runway so we take off at RWY03 and land at RWY21, no wind direction change. Is this normal procedure? Am I allowed to turn right after landing and follow the Foxtrot main taxiway. I could not find if it is one way only.

Yeah, otherwise you'd have a lot of jets buzzing low over the residential areas of Las Vegas, not something people living there would appreciate too much I guess :)

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Yeah, otherwise you'd have a lot of jets buzzing low over the residential areas of Las Vegas, not something people living there would appreciate too much I guess :)

I understand noise abatement but Flex departures and Minnt recoveries to 03 are a thing.

What about the taxiway?

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria