Simple F/A-18C UFC solution

Schlapperklange

I just want to show and share with you this simple solution how to make a UFC for the Hornet (or any other module).

It's a customized programmable keyboard from Koolertron, that can be found on Amazon. Just need a little color and printed stickers to customize. It works as intended without issues.

2143005799_20190209_08243901.jpg.938640d97fcfcd91bbd55a0dbdd6e69a.jpg

1368340325_20190209_08284901.thumb.jpg.db24cd47e22406a9c97901727f4f69ad.jpg

• Thanks 1

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System: Windows 10 Pro | i9 9900K | 32GB RAM (3200 MHz) | RTX-2080s | SSD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardware: TM Warthog | MFG Rudder Pedals | 4x TM Cougar MFD | Saitek Switch Panel | Trackir5 | VR: Rift S / Monitor: 31,5" WQHD, G-Sync

Thanks !

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

That's pretty cool, you get the one with Cherry MX keys or Gateron?

Know that you can get custom printed Cherry keycaps but not sure about the Gateron ones.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Glad to help. I just so happened to have a tape measure nearby ;)

This is what has kept me busy the last few days

u0aDxyY.jpg

Now to try and get control of that Medusa like tangle of wiring and get all of this programed !:lol:

Oh yeah Txmtb,I went with the cherry MX.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just want to show and share with you this simple solution how to make a UFC for the Hornet (or any other module).

It's a customized programmable keyboard from Koolertron, that can be found on Amazon. Just need a little color and printed stickers to customize. It works as intended without issues.

That's some nice kit. I've always wanted the VRinsight MCP to pricey for me though. I presume you fly P3D or Xplane too?

Yes,The MFD's come two to a set. I have had one set for a while,so I only need to buy another set. The little "button box" to the far left is simply USB NumPad. :megalol:

I Used my income tax refund to buy an Oculus Rift. I decided to build a cockpit so I could have everything in a fixed position.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...