MIG-23 UB

Need testers.

Testers needed.

Ok I am seeking help in terms of flying the MIG-23UB and looking out for Bugs and problems found internally and externally,i don't have the time to be flying her as much due to the fact that I have to do a lot of reading and 3d modeling work along with coding,so I need help to find problems.

please join my discord channel and grab the MIG-23UB testing build .

Thank you all for your time and thank you.

Tested in OpenBeta build.

Discord invite https://discord.gg/nhCHFka

Edited by cubanace

If it were to gain 3rd party status it would be very complementary to the exsisting

multi crew trainers. Even then if it was free that would be even better for new players.

cppimmo - Developer for Crosstail Studios  :lol::pilotfly::thumbup:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.6GHz, 12GB 3200MHz, MSI GAMING X GTX1060 6GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB SSD, 124GB SDD, T1600m FCS, TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MiG-23 UB is a strange choice. Especially since Razbam already are making a full fidelity module.

Plenty of other Soviet/Russian aircraft to choose from, why did you decide on this?

But good luck with the project anyway, best way to learn :)

My trainer is meant to Calm down the souls of the MIG fans while they wait for Razbam official Mig-23.

Edited by cubanace

amazing shots! do you plan to bring back rough met in a softer way than before? completely without it looks a little flat and clean, same for the little detailed parts as mud guards and gear bay doors etc., but over all it will be an amazing mod - and yes, the UB is absolutely the RIGHT choice!!!!! :-)

Edited by flanker1

urbi, thanks! amazing shots, wo - i am impressed. and yes - there is rough met! :-) :-). color of the camo seems a little bit to dark. by the way, which ground mod do you use?? it is looking fantastic. . .

Edited by flanker1

Beautiful work Cubanace. I think its great that some people keep their work free for the not so well off here to get into this sim. I value this highly and it is this that has got my brother interested. I for one am looking forward to flying this bird.

Cheers

Cubanace, not sure but have to ask. The plane is not ready to download, only the skins? Or am I missing something.

Cheers

There's a couple testers spots still open if you want to fly the MIG and give feed back so we can get to the public release state faster.

Testers build Download link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi3vks9qrq5fn9q/MiG-23UB.7z?dl=0

installation path

C:/users/yourname/saved games/dcs/mods/aircraft

Edited by cubanace

Testing build download

I would like to share with you guys the last mod i will work for ,its currently in development and for you guys for free like all the work i done in dcs,you guys been amazing and i truly thank you all,i hope you guys enjoy the MIG-23UB in its current state and even more once its fully complete,so feel free and download it.

base-menu-window.png

Download link

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2609606/

Edited by cubanace