MIG-23 UB

You're welcome. I'm also looking forward to this one, because it seems to be a reasonable mod, that might be enough, unless we get anything russian from ED or any official 3rd party, which is unlikely to happen in the near future.

Edited by =OPS=Slider1709

Drag chute

Drag chute Coming.Screenshot_1.png

Here is a real picture as reference,I will also texture the chute white .

12031978074_7fb8817d01_b.jpg

I also added more Cloth modifier to the earlier build of the chute to add more realism and give it a more of a used feeling like a real parachute should look like.

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by cubanace

The MLD should be the next one mate!, using the MIG-29 as base

Modding on my part will slow down or stop completely,my goal now is to bring Official new AI aircraft to DCS,I have to start small then move up the ladder.

The MIG-23UB is being reviewed by Andrew Chizh from ED , once it's decided it's out come I will tell you guys.

I have spoken to ED and my goal to bring new AI Aircraft to DCS as AI and help them,after all this has been my wish from day one.

I hope you guys understand.

Best regards:

Cubanace.

Modding on my part will slow down or stop completely,my goal now is to bring Official new AI aircraft to DCS,I have to start small then move up the ladder.

The MIG-23UB is being reviewed by Andrew Chizh from ED , once it's decided it's out come I will tell you guys.

I have spoken to ED and my goal to bring new AI Aircraft to DCS as AI and help them,after all this has been my wish from day one.

Best regards:

Cubanace.

great news, i will fully support this! we need urgently updates and additions of AI 3d models. . . su-17, mig-25, mig-23. . .

Yeah, we could seriously use more AI aircraft in DCS, in particular more modern red air, Mig-35 and SU-35 would be good in particular.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Best regards:

Cubanace.

Congrats bro, that's an awesome job!

MIG-23UB Update for DCS 2.5.5

what's new:

Added cockpit landing gear lights indicator.

Added nose wheel strut animation.

Added Drag Chute.

Fixed Elevator 3d mesh deformalities.

Fixed Nose landing gear sinking underground after landing.

Video preview of the MIG-23UB new Drag chute and landing animations.

MIG-23UB update version 2.5.5 Download LINK

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2609606/

Edited by cubanace