MIG-23 UB

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

are air refueling and air craft carrier landings possible?

DCS: Black Shark 1 orig. DVD, Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, Combined Arms, A-10C, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy, WWII Assets Pack

RiG: i7 7700k@5GHz watercooled, 16GB DDR@4133MHz, Asus Maximus IX Apex, 2x 240GB M.2 SSDs @ RAID0, Asus ROG Strix 1070OC 8GB @1950MHz, 34" Asus Curved UWQHD 100Hz, 24"Samsung TFT, HTC Vive, 2x8" LCDs@TM CougarMFDs, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek PCDash2, Belkin N52te Nostromo, Logitech G900, G910 + G933 Snow, TrackIR5

CS: Hawkeye

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Yes, that's a good number. When I was sitting in the cockpit I thought I couldn't believe my eyes anymore. Now turn the mirror view by 90 degrees and the fun begins. Where you are already so far and there are not so many differences between the two models of the Ub and the MLD from citizensnip, you could also get the MLD to do so.

I will check the mirror and also I have to redo the cockpit lights,they changed due to patch .

Hello,

A quick question about this pup. Is there any way to have HUD in Cyrillic, and Betty in Russian?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Mimes

"Joined forum in 2004 but flying Flanker since 1995 :o)"

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/2/2020 at 1:25 AM, cubanace said:

I will fix them asap,thanks for your feed back.

Excellent work, I think another guy has published your mod on the files section https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313756/, you should perhaps put it up yourself and link in the first post so you can maintain control of your work. 

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

vor 4 Stunden schrieb shu77:

Excellent work, I think another guy has published your mod on the files section https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313756/, you should perhaps put it up yourself and link in the first post so you can maintain control of your work. 

Good description from this guys for the mods he uploadet… 🙄

Btw, is the MiG-23UB still working with the latest Version of DCS world (2.5.6)?

8 hours ago, soulfreak said:

Good description from this guys for the mods he uploadet… 🙄

Btw, is the MiG-23UB still working with the latest Version of DCS world (2.5.6)?

None of the mods hes posted seem to be his, or reference the original author, or have their consent to upload, doesnt seem to be a way to report them though

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png