MIG-23 UB

Deficiencies in the UB

1. The additional tank in the middle sinks into the receptacle provided.

2. Flaps cut into the additional tanks on the wings

3. The mudguard for the front wheels could be better modified, the corresponding texture is not selected

4. The glass for the hat presentation is not transparent

5. Recording the brake parachute at the end of the fuselage no animation

the opening process is just stripping and parachute

6. There are many textures missing from the original model, which the author did not release but can be realized later.

aufnahme39ixj4x.png

aufnahme35i1jek.png

aufnahme34hzk6k.png

aufnahme36d0kic.png

aufnahme3861kb1.jpg

aufnahme37nnjkl.png

screen_190609_010421d3jl7.png

Thank you for reporting these I will fix them, there's also new modeling I have to do in order to get the tail boom to open and close to deploy the drag chute,same goes with nose gear mud guard,the rest is rather quick and will be on next update.

Update work

I am here to listen to the DCS Community in regards bugs and problems found on my Mods and will do my best to fix those as fast as possible.

Deficiencies Reported about the MIG-23UB,Thank you Urbis.

1. The additional tank in the middle sinks into the receptacle provided ( FIXED)

2. Flaps cut into the additional tanks on the wings (Working on it)

3. The mudguard for the front wheels could be better modified, the corresponding texture is not selected (Removed until a new model is made)

4. The glass for the hat presentation is not transparent(Fixed)

5. Recording the brake parachute at the end of the fuselage no animation

the opening process is just stripping and parachute (New Animation and parts added for this to work)

6. There are many textures missing from the original model, which the author did not release but can be realized later. (Working on it)

Below is some of the work done today in order to improve the MIG-23UB.

New transparent texture for external Hud model.

Screenshot_1.png

New Tail boom animation and 3d parts added for DragChute.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Digital_Combat_Simulator_6_9_2019_2_42_12_PM.png

Center tank position corrected

Digital_Combat_Simulator_6_9_2019_6_03_07_PM.png

Digital_Combat_Simulator_6_9_2019_6_03_42_PM.png

Edited by cubanace

had two ctd,both me and my rio who trying to take the back seat. then dcs crash to desktop, anybody can duplicate the issue ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I9-9900K-Gigabyte 2080Ti Gaming OC, 32G DDR4000 RAM,

Track IR5, HOTAS Cougar + über Nxt Hall Sensor Mod, Slaw Device RX Viper

If you read the topic a couple pages back, then you would know that it crashes on MP.

Backseat is available for multiplayer, however, it doesn't work. Once someone who is supposed to sit on the backseat clicks "Briefing" and then "Fly" it crashes...

From what I know it will NOT work, because it needs a bit more advanced C++ coding. So I think it's safe to say that we can forget about it, and fly solo (in MP).

WOW, is it really that hard to READ? It's even on the same page………………….

If you read the topic a couple pages back, then you would know that it crashes on MP.

Backseat is available for multiplayer, however, it doesn't work. Once someone who is supposed to sit on the backseat clicks "Briefing" and then "Fly" it crashes...

From what I know it will NOT work, because it needs a bit more advanced C++ coding. So I think it's safe to say that we can forget about it, and fly solo (in MP).

And here a bit more precise explanation also by me:

Backseat is available for multiplayer, however, it doesn't work. Once someone who is supposed to sit on the backseat clicks "Briefing" and then "Fly" it crashes. So for now, it has mutlicrew but it doesn't at the same time. How to use it (in the future), really simple. You take the plane, then wait for your friend to join you, he takes 2nd slot (which is backseat), you accept his request and that's it, like in every other module. If you want you can checkout the backseat in singleplayer, by pressing "Lshift + 2" once you're in the simulation.

TO MAKE SURE, that everyone understand, you CAN sit in the back IN SINGLEPLAYER, and you CANNOT IN MULTIPLAYER.

If someone finds everything as normal when flying, it will not have noticed that my textures were created with a pixel size of 8192x8192 so that it will be possible for me to make the working label legibly at the UB. I am still working on a complete realization in Russian, Polish, Czech and Hungarian. Since I only found the Russian texts and only for the 23, I have to translate them accordingly. Or someone helps me with it. It's a great work by cubanace. Greeting Urbi

Thank you for the compliment but also thank you for taking the time to make the MIG-23UB even better thanks to your amazing work do ne on textures and Skins.

Thank you Urbi .

Hi Cubanace, I recall that the canopy was not that dark like the one in the mod. At least the Cuban ML and UB, when cleaned the visibility was better than the one modeled (from inside the cockpit, in the pilot chair)

Edited by JunMcKill

I sincerly think that fixing so we have a working HSI and working flap indicator lights should be a priority.

I mean, external model in all it's glory.

But the mod is about flying the aircraft, right? :)

"Your pumping days are over, Megatron!" -Optimus Prime

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" -Vyvian