MIG-23 UB

Ok Ladies next update will include only cockpit work.

HSI needs to be broken into parts and animated .

More work on co pilot pit also so that both front and back cockpit have the same guages animated.

This next update will take some time but just you know that I am listening to you all requests,which is normal giving the fact that I have to properly finish the MIG.

Currently cleaning up the module structure so on next update you guys will also find a more organized Mod along with all the goodies that are coming.

Keep in mind things are slowing down on my side due to work and a new business project im running with breeding praying mantis here in my hone town.

Best regards:

CubanAce.

Edited by cubanace

Wow

I love this trailer !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

is this going to be a flight model like the SU25T?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

1st of all, Su-25(T) doesn't have afterburner, so it eliminates itself before it even has a chance to be used. So far it (the mod) has it's own, custom SFM.

uh duh I know that; Im referring to simple flight model and systems button pressing.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

1st of all, Su-25(T) doesn't have afterburner, so it eliminates itself before it even has a chance to be used. So far it (the mod) has it's own, custom SFM.

obviously you don't understand the word "Like."...

Its has simple systems no full fidelity, its FC3 level with its own custom SFM.

Sounds good to me... can’t wAit!

Obviously you had to assume that I'm stupid, retarded and blind, and didn't think that I could've missed the word...

Well you did. Lol

Weapons/radar work now?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Weapons/radar work now?

AFAIK The UB radar was removed since the previous U version. Can only shoot IR missiles. The difference of the UB is the Tumansky R-29 turbojet engine, replacing the old R-27

Edited by JunMcKill