GA productions presents: *EDGE* - New Black Shark movie

Thanks GA :thumbup: it's a Master Piece.

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the way i do, i click all the buttons that needs to be pressed way before i head into the heat of battle, that way, all i need to worry about is my flying and shooting ;)

PS: Hvilken "#lomac" kanal mener du? quakenet via irc?

Its very simple. Turn your head to where yu want it and "disable TrackIR" then press the rquired buttons and enable again.

Another great, perfectly crafted video. Nice work GA, you must have put in a few hours of work on this one.

And a big thanks to the chaps at Jabog32 for being so generous with their bandwidth.

DPS.

I think the clouds at the second half were edited in. So I guess we have to be content about the infantry and hell yeah! :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Too bad I couldnt download it from jabogs server as its all cluttered up right now with hits...but dayam! I wonder what happens if one tries to destroy that dam though...

As for me, I wont be using the click-pit...perfectly good keyboard in front of me. I dont need distractions looking for buttons in the pit since this is somewhat unrealistic and can get you killed.

Fatal error: User jabog@virtual-jabog32-mirror2.de has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /homepages/25/d161807066/htdocs/_includes/shield_db_connection.php on line 10

GA your movie is to popular :D I saw a glimpse of the dam, any news if we can blow it up? :smilewink:

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Unless you're a n00b pilot, and face it, you will be, almost everybody will. Plus, there are no blindfolded checkrides with the instructor claiming that you peeked through the blindfold. But yeah, why wear down the batteries in your mouse if you can use CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+Num4 to engage the cooling fan to your left :P

Wonder if rotor damage can be partial, ie a chunck of the blade missing, creating vibrations and stuff.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Wonderfully crafted... exciting look at a possible Running Man ... good display of Black Shark

We don'need no steeking announcements

Stupendous achievement from a great :director:

• Like 1

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

...As for me, I wont be using the click-pit...perfectly good keyboard in front of me. I dont need distractions looking for buttons in the pit since this is somewhat unrealistic and can get you killed.

The cockpit switchology is sufficiently complex that I guarantee you will have a difficult time relying on the keyboard. Let's see. Do I tell the Shkval that it will be tracking a moving ground target by pressing L Alt-D? Or was that R Alt-D? Or LShift-LAlt-D? Etc, etc.

I think you will find that (as in real life) you set up for what you expect to find prior to entering the battle zone. So you click the buttons ahead of time. Beyond that, set up your flight stick and throttle to match the helo's collective and cyclic buttons/switches as closely as possible. Flying and fighting this helo is an exercise in managing battlefield overload.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

GA with your permission. Would you permit me to mirror your movie? I have 7 gig of webspace and 150Gig of transfer per month, hosted by network solutions, I have it to spare. Just want to spread the word ;)

WOW!!! i dont think it has been said enough in this thread to you GA but you deffinatly deserve it!!!! absolutely amazing! you should sell freakin DVD's LOL i would buy one with all your movies in a heartbeat!!!!

4w24cLi.png?4

Voice of Jester AI

Death From Above =DFA= Squadron Discord - https://discord.gg/deathfromabove

http://www.twitch.tv/graywo1f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lonewo1fg

The cockpit switchology is sufficiently complex that I guarantee you will have a difficult time relying on the keyboard. Let's see. Do I tell the Shkval that it will be tracking a moving ground target by pressing L Alt-D? Or was that R Alt-D? Or LShift-LAlt-D? Etc, etc.

I think you will find that (as in real life) you set up for what you expect to find prior to entering the battle zone. So you click the buttons ahead of time. Beyond that, set up your flight stick and throttle to match the helo's collective and cyclic buttons/switches as closely as possible. Flying and fighting this helo is an exercise in managing battlefield overload.

Rich

Well it shouldnt be that hard if pilots can instinctively flip switches without moving their head from the point of interest too far. If I can flip switches on the MFD then Im cool...otherwise the rest of the click pit is wasted code for me. Who knows...

Well to be honest... and I'd also say realist... having a fully ckickable pit is indeed very nice to have, it simply brings to us what we've all been whyning about: REALISM :D

On the other hand you don't need to move your head and try to jugle with your head while flying to flip switches in real life... from this perspective doing this in a sim is actually much harder.

Trying Falcon4 and RV... I was just thinking: who the hell is gonna remmember all these commands... or even half of them? It's absurd. You need on average to press 3-4 keys combinations for each... just not my thing.

I will most definitely try to set up all things required BEFORE take off... and have on HOTAS things I will NEED to se in combat... nothing else... and I hope I will have enough possibilities for that and not need to make things overly complicated, which would just defeat the purpose.

Anyway... like Hitman said... I bet 1/2 those switches I'll never ever use... heck, I probably won't even know what they are used for.

On the up side... with all the switch functionality at least all the systems should we modeled well and working... talking about simulation aye ;)

• Like 1

No longer active in DCS...

IMO this is not good for the game! With all the effects added you get a broad overview of what is in the game ala clickable cockpit, graphics and such but things like the sounds could be effects and not real.

So now they hype this thing to the moon and when it comes out and the users do not see what he saw in the movie he is peed off and for a couple of months after release the boards are flamewar-r-us.

ED of course is sitting back smiling all the way and can already see dollars rolling in, cause with all that hype it should sell well won't it. Will worry about the why this and why that questions later!!!

:(

• Like 1

With the price of ammunition these days do not expect a warning shot.