GA productions presents: *EDGE* - New Black Shark movie

I wonder what would happen if you would reset the F-35/F-22 computer in flight! :P

They've rebooted on-board computers in-flight several times on this occasion:

http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/f22-squadron-shot-down-by-the-international-date-line-03087/

and nothing bad nor good came out of it. :book:

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work HOLLYWOOD ;)

GAEDGE.jpg

I actually started checking back in here a month ago figuring you were about to drop another one. Well worth my time.

Props to ED for putting GA to work. It sure took you guys long enough thou.

Hair on the wall... Blood in the street... The

crush of bone ' neath my feet.

• ED Team
Nice work HOLLYWOOD ;)

GAEDGE.jpg

I actually started checking back in here a month ago figuring you were about to drop another one. Well worth my time.

Props to ED for putting GA to work. It sure took you guys long enough thou.

Hehe, well glad you liked the movie, and thanks for the oscar! :P

But um....it's my fault of releasing the movie so late.

If it weren't for daily life issues, this movie would've probably been released 2 months ago or more.

It would be nice to see more movies from GA. Pitty he can't knock out one a fortnight - I could chuck my TV in the bin and save 11 quid a month on the licence fee.

Now I'm wondering how I'm going to work the Ka-50 with my trusty old Force Feedback 2 - and no rudder pedals.

DPS.

• ED Team

Now I'm wondering how I'm going to work the Ka-50 with my trusty old Force Feedback 2 - and no rudder pedals.

DPS.

I'm pretty sure you'll do better than me, im using the first version of that series. ;)

And no rudder pedals here either!

Hell yeah. I've seen it already like tens of times I guess. It's almost screensaver already, hehe.

Gimme Black Shark Beta now! :D

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Downloads at virtual-JaBoG32: 5500!! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Wow I am sooo sorry I wasted my money on EECH2, (cos it really sucks) but I got to wonder and by the way I have a hard drive full of your vids dude, but GA are you a RL pilot? I mean Lomac is plenty complex and now a clickable cockpit (in Russian no less) I have to think if you aren't a licensed pilot you ought to be from all the hours you have obviously put in this sim. And probably there is some super secret Helo unit in Russia saying "Da we have to have dis guy in our squadron!" I have had this sim for as long as it's been out and now well I got to learn how to get farther than the quick start missions lol:pilotfly:

The Oscar goes to...

A few days ago I was wondering what would be a movie with this song (Requiem for a Dream), and you made it now.

How about Five Inch Nails' song "Just Like You Imagined" in a BS movie?

I believe it will be a nice choice.

My congratulations for your superb work!

"The Oscar goes to...Glowing Amraam!!" :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83 GHz; Intel Board DG41RQ; Sparkle GF 9800 GT 1 GB DDR3; 2 x Kingston KVR800D2N6/2G 2 GB DDR2 800; Samsung SyncMaster T240M LCD; Samsung HD502HI 500GB 5400rpm; Samsung CDDVDW SH-S223C; eXtream X-Raptor 650W FEX-65P14HE; Leadership Commander 6731; Clone Cobra 01654; Leadership Twin Turbo 1021;D-LINK DWA 510; WISE RJAC-323 Black Piano; Zalman ZM-F3 LED 120 mm; Windows 7 HP 64.

for songs.... I am right now hooked to an old song :p ... X-Ecutioner Style from reanimation. That scratching is wild ;)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

• ED Team
Wow I am sooo sorry I wasted my money on EECH2, (cos it really sucks) but I got to wonder and by the way I have a hard drive full of your vids dude, but GA are you a RL pilot? I mean Lomac is plenty complex and now a clickable cockpit (in Russian no less) I have to think if you aren't a licensed pilot you ought to be from all the hours you have obviously put in this sim. And probably there is some super secret Helo unit in Russia saying "Da we have to have dis guy in our squadron!" I have had this sim for as long as it's been out and now well I got to learn how to get farther than the quick start missions lol:pilotfly:

hehe no, im no where NEAR beeing an actual pilot, trust me. Flying the Black Shark is alot more difficult than flying a jet, no doubt there. And this is also a fun thing :D

Yes, it requires totaly different sense for the flight. Sometimes it's hard for me switch quickly between the chopper and a jet. Recently I was doing some long flights in the Ka-50 and right after I went fly FC with my squad mates I embarassed myself pretty much after crashing for no reason. But the reason was pretty obvious- I was decelerating with the intention to hover in a ... Su-27... I'll tell ya what- Su-27 can't hover, believe me ;)

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Yes, it requires totaly different sense for the flight.

In a sense, it's like trying to land a jet in the "proper" way--playing pitch against throttle. Only you do it to climb, fly level, and descend--you're doing it always. Add to that rudder authority. So you can be going it while flying sideways, too, if you'd like. :)

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Just got back from the wilds of Dartmoor and found this little beauty waiting for me. :D

Cheers GA. You were right about the music too mate. Loved it and very atmospheric.

Nearly had to reach for the Kleenex when I saw the infantry. :thumbup:

Great job.

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.

Just got back from the wilds of Dartmoor and found this little beauty waiting for me. :D

Cheers GA. You were right about the music too mate. Loved it and very atmospheric.

Nearly had to reach for the Kleenex when I saw the infantry. :thumbup:

Great job.

:book: Toady I thought for a moment I was retarded when I finally figured out what your sig really said:megalol:

:book: Toady I thought for a moment I was retarded when I finally figured out what your sig really said:megalol:

I must be really retarded, because I can't figure it out :doh:

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I must be really retarded, because I can't figure it out :doh:

"....The little bit that only people with too much time on their hands bother to read....."

Elegant in it's Simplicity :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'