Question about the Gazelle

Birko

Hello everyone.

I'm thinking about getting the Gazelle, but have a few questions about it that it would be really helpful if anyone could answer.

-I know this is a French variant, but are there any British Army of Fleet Air Arm liveries?

-Can you fly it in an unarmed recon setup?

-About the FM, heard conflicting stuff about it, but is the Gazelle still enjoyable and realistic (for the most part) to fly?

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Playing around with the ME and the AI Gazelles answered a few of my questions too. There's a fictional UK livery, and there doesn't look to be a way to fly a 'stock' gazelle with no hard points.

Thanks! It's more important to me that it's fun to fly and that seems to be the case?

if you have any of the others, then the difference in flight is pretty big, its like a little mosquito buzzing around, really fast and nimble BUT very fragile, the price it is now its against the law not too get it :)

but there are uk skins on the user files....fictional but uk ones, plus you can even make your own of hack apart some others that are already made near to what you want.

theres always going to be someone who does not like a module for whatever reason, but ill go with great fun to fly