Little bug mission 9

smallberries

Just finished mission 9, and at the end the auditor's helo was flying wild circles around the sub-base, looks like it was diving in trying to land and aborting, only to careen around and try again and again. The first time I tried landing it rammed me :(

On my second try I snuck in and completed the mission, but it was a really rushed landing because there wasn't much time between the auditor's approaches.

P.S. Finished the campaign yesterday, and I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed it, and appreciate the level of detail you put into it. Good stuff!

Edited by smallberries

• 1 year later...

Just another little bug in Mission 9. Approaching the Sub-Base at the end of the mission and the pilot makes his 1hr operations radio call to ATC again.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]