Captoglove - any updates?

hannibal

do you work with the catpoglove devs as applying to be a beta test for DCS? this is the fundamental item that DCS needs with VR!

its cumbersome to use a hand controller in a DCS level aircraft like the A10C and F18C..

WE NEED CAPTOGLOVE or a like peripheral!

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

I agree that this functionality would be great in DCS, and right now I think its a race to see if miles controllers will be first or captoglove.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

what is a "miles controller" ???

My bad, he calls them "point CRL" Vr mouse of sorts, not in production yet, but hopefully soon. See the thread linked above.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Well according to @bignewy it should work in DCS. According to user above it doesn't. It would be great to get some reports or a "how-to" from ED or captoglove.

N9NrT8W.png

... pointing to that site is never a good choice around here. ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Well that sounds promising.

I'm not gonna pre-order it or anything, someone else can be the guinea pig on that.

There is probably a market with DCS but they should provide more serious youtube video.

One of them being in a non clickable cockpit and the other one how to fly without a joystick are at least not well designed to appeal the people here and even the craziest beta testers :)

Let me think that we are not really their target market but who know, maybe good news soon

i7 12700k, RTX 3080ti, 64GB RAM, M.2 512Go, Quest 2

I could never get mine to calibrate in their own app put them away I have point ctrl also I’ll use the one that easiest

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

No promises guys, but when I have some time over the holidays I'll update the firmware and see what's up. The Steam VR integration is motivation enough to give it another go as I'm playing on the Reverb now. It's been sitting in the box in my attic for over a year now.

It at least looks like they are making a good faith effort and listened to my suggestion to find beta testers experienced with DCS as they weren't very flight sim savvy. Stay tuned...

No promises guys, but when I have some time over the holidays I'll update the firmware and see what's up. The Steam VR integration is motivation enough to give it another go as I'm playing on the Reverb now. It's been sitting in the box in my attic for over a year now.

It at least looks like they are making a good faith effort and listened to my suggestion to find beta testers experienced with DCS as they weren't very flight sim savvy. Stay tuned...

I contacted Captoglove two weeks ago and ask for more DCS Videos and Reviews, about the DCS Kit, but they say,that they have already 3000 Captoglove Units sold and dosen't want testers and Reviewers for DCS, because they think this people want only a free Set of gloves.

Hmm,ok. They bring a DCS Kit, but dosen't want Reviews and infos out there for the DCS Community. I'm really interested, how they work today with DCS but we have to test it by ourselves

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Edited by TOYKILLA

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

• 1 month later...

I haven’t seen any compelling evidence that they work effectively in DCS let alone a review. Maybe they do, maybe they don’t, either way, until there is some evidence of functional performance it’s too much money to spend. This hobby can be expensive enough as is without more white elephants.

i7700k OC to 4.8GHz with Noctua NH-U14S (fan) with AORUS RTX2080ti 11GB Waterforce. 32GDDR, Warthog HOTAS and Saitek rudders. HP Reverb.

Subscribed. As I see that now DCS has a CaptoGlove setting in the Main Menu.

Its had capto glove settings for a year or more now. And literally no one has reviewed them. Or even gotten them working outside of the capto-glove site videos, and those mostly suck because no one wants to fly with a VR stick, rather they want to easily flip switches and turn knobs, with good high precision tracking.

Its had capto glove settings for a year or more now. And literally no one has reviewed them. Or even gotten them working outside of the capto-glove site videos, and those mostly suck because no one wants to fly with a VR stick, rather they want to easily flip switches and turn knobs, with good high precision tracking.

Nobody wants to fly with a VR stick ? Sure, not now when gloves are for tracking only. But in the future, when gloves can give a sense of feel... hell, yes ! Think of the saving not having to buy endless TM sticks, or years of wishing TM did a throttle for <insert aircraft here>.

As for the lack of captoglove reviews... If NOBODY is talking then that suggests they've all had to sign non-disclosure agreements.....