[MISSING TRACK FILE] AGM 65 cage/uncage and time bug

BoneDust

Not sure if this is a bug, but has anyone else had issues after rearming with the AGM65F cage/uncage and the count down timer not working.

The missile is cooled and ready but the count down timer doesn't display; this has been an issue since we got the missile. The new issue is even though the weapon is cooled and the display functioning I cannot uncage the weapon; yes, SOI is selected.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

After the patch I was doing some testing.

Tried the 65Fs on their own and works great with the new option to not need to do TDC depress.

Then I did some SEAD and had 2 HARM, 2x 65F on board. HARMs worked fine, but after that I could not get the 65Fs to uncage.

Topgun505

Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700k, Evga GTX 1080 FTW, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Alienware 34" 2K LED, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Rudder, Thrustmaster MFDs x3, Razer Nostromo n52.

I have a couple of track files but I "think" it was this one attached. If not let me know and I'll reproduce it; it happens all the time after rearming.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/as6ttutc16b82am/EWR%20Defeat%20Updated%2021-20190214-165203.zip?dl=0

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

After the patch I was doing some testing.

Tried the 65Fs on their own and works great with the new option to not need to do TDC depress.

Then I did some SEAD and had 2 HARM, 2x 65F on board. HARMs worked fine, but after that I could not get the 65Fs to uncage.

That is the same issue and scenario I had.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

I had problems uncaging an AGM-65E after emergency jettison my stores without launching any, and then rearming.

Rearmed the same loadout on the same stations, but the -65E couldnt uncage.

RTB'd and loaded the empty weight preset to clear all stations, then loaded GBU-12 and agm-65E again, but on different stations than before. This time i couldn't even select the mav. pressing the mav OSB gave me gbu and so did the gbu OSB.

This was in MP on 104th

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

In MP I cannot get the AGM-65F's to work after a rearm.

Scenario:

Take off in MP with 65F's

Shoot them at targets

Land/Re-Arm with more 65F's

No countdown timer and the missile does not display an image. I have tried cycling through the stations, selecting other weapons and coming back. Nada.

I will get a track file tonight.

AKA Gaffer

In MP I cannot get the AGM-65F's to work after a rearm.

Scenario:

Take off in MP with 65F's

Shoot them at targets

Land/Re-Arm with more 65F's

No countdown timer and the missile does not display an image. I have tried cycling through the stations, selecting other weapons and coming back. Nada.

I will get a track file tonight.

Yep, a lot of guys having this issue. :thumbup:

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Fresh repair of DCS. Created new mission, hot runway start at Batumi with 4xAGM-65F. Launch, warm up, ripple 4 in one pass. Land at Kobuleti, rearm hot.

Takeoff again, wait for the countdown time.

Timer counts for 2 mins then disappears, 30 seconds later screen comes up. Launch, screen goes dark.

Wait 3 minutes (no timer present, watching HUD for time) , ready to launch the next Mav.

Same for the rest of them.

It appears the (invisible) count down clock is only counting down the selected missile, not all of them.

Track file in the dropbox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2k32mpt5q6dbk7/FA18C%20AGM65F%20Reload%20Test.trk?dl=0

Seems the AGM-65Fs are very iffy in M/P. Loaded up on the ground x4 (via rearm menu), swapped 2 out for Mk83s, took off toward target. No cooling countdown and couldnt get them to slew or uncage.

Back in SP Instant Action mission, they worked fine.

This whole issue started when they introduced the unrealistic function, last update.

What track file would be required to show this behavior? The actual trk or what, since this is internal?

Edited by ST0RM
Added info