STREAM DECK PROFILES LIBRARY

i think the ideal image size for stream deck is 288x288 now

Modules: Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Nevada | Supercarrier | WWII Assets | FC3 | Spitfire | P-51D | P-47D | F-86F | L-39 | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | A-10C | F-14B | A-4E-C | BS2

System: X570 AMD-3900X | 32GB DDR4 3000 | 2TB Gen 4x4 5GB/s NVME | Dual 1070 TI | 4k 32" Samsung

• 3 weeks later...

I also use the stream deck extensively and build profiles for it. Created the p-47 profile recently and now working on an F-14B profile specifically for the stream deck.

f-14B example of tape gauge on stream deck:

How I use the stream deck for my p-51:

Modules: Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Nevada | Supercarrier | WWII Assets | FC3 | Spitfire | P-51D | P-47D | F-86F | L-39 | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | A-10C | F-14B | A-4E-C | BS2

System: X570 AMD-3900X | 32GB DDR4 3000 | 2TB Gen 4x4 5GB/s NVME | Dual 1070 TI | 4k 32" Samsung

Cool stuff!! Those nozzle positions on the F-14B are really a nice way to show them.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

thanks, just did something similar with the f-14 rpm but added a background pic for some reference.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update, finished the ACM Panel for the F-14 in v0.10

ACM Panel Video:

Official thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=278252

• 1 month later...
Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x [OC_4700Mhz  1.27v All Core],   AMD Rx6700XT 12GB,    32Gb DDR4_3200 CL16,    M.2_NVMe(OS) + 1TB M.2 SSD for DCS install ,    Delan opentrack IR,    QHD 1440p@75Mhz 32" HDR Monitor.

Hotas heavy modded  T.Flight Hotas One - 3D printed Mods. 3D Printed Pedals 3D prinded Delan Clip, Future mods…Upgrade T.flight to Hall sensors…more switches….F-16 ICP,  Spitfire/Mossie switch labels and future Athentikit Spit Mk iX controls.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All. Fairly new to DCS and stream deck, using VR with keyboard has proven to be a problem, so I built out this SU-27 Stream Deck layout for all functions in stream deck. I had a problem with left windows + (key) for communications, so reassigned, but you can reassign as you see fit. Making a few minor changes for SU-33 and will post that here as well. Tried to stick to button and switch styling and lay everything out intuitively to see through nose piece in VR.

Will update thread as I make changes; master button state reset, integration with active alerts in cockpit (even though the cockpit is not clickable, there are some things I have discovered you can integrate with the streamdeck, and integrating a second button to leverage an iphone for a second stream deck on the cheap... instead of a larger stream deck. One thing I ommitted was some functions I have on my HOTAS, but will be adding in as a sub menu on avionics and AUX, for flaps, gear, etc...

Feedback always appreciated.

SU-27.zip

• Thanks 1

Hi all, I've just got the streamdeck - I've installed the f18 profile thanks to Kudujock for that! I'm having some issues with things like the FLIR showing a switch icon when pressed - and when the master caution is lit- instead of it showing lit text, it just shows a turquoise bar across the button. Any ideas?

Hi all, I've just got the streamdeck - I've installed the f18 profile thanks to Kudujock for that! I'm having some issues with things like the FLIR showing a switch icon when pressed - and when the master caution is lit- instead of it showing lit text, it just shows a turquoise bar across the button. Any ideas?

Sounds like you are having issues with the DCS plugin for stream deck. If you click the github link I provided above, and follow the installation instructions and video, that should sort you out. There are quite a few steps so follow them closely. It took me a while to get it working because another program was conflicting with this one.(Tacview)

Sounds like you are having issues with the DCS plugin for stream deck. If you click the github link I provided above, and follow the installation instructions and video, that should sort you out. There are quite a few steps so follow them closely. It took me a while to get it working because another program was conflicting with this one.(Tacview)

Cheers, I managed to sort it, the 2nd state of the switch was a wrong icon. I then subsequently made a A10CII profile, I'll upload it shortly. Unfortunately there is no DCS interface module for it ATM so it's all keybinds - I'll add my keybind file in the zip - if your using UK keyboard then you should be able to use it without a problem - I didn't overwrite any original keybinds.

When using dcS bios, how do you find the identifier for master caution lights or the UFC LCDs? I can't find them in the list? (I'm working on the AV8B, although couldn't find them in the f18 either) as for the a10C II I'll give that lua ago

When using dcS bios, how do you find the identifier for master caution lights or the UFC LCDs? I can't find them in the list? (I'm working on the AV8B, although couldn't find them in the f18 either) as for the a10C II I'll give that lua ago

Hi

Check out Charles Tytler videos on You tube Search for Image State Change (Lamp Illumination) - DCS Interface for Streamdeck

His vids are very comprehensive.

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

Hi

Check out Charles Tytler videos on You tube Search for Image State Change (Lamp Illumination) - DCS Interface for Streamdeck

His vids are very comprehensive.

Perfect! That's exactly what I'm after. And his icon pack is the cherry on top????

Togg Thankyou for all your effort in intergrating the Stream Deck into DCS without the need of a plugin :) really appreciated. I am using the M339PAN trainer which is a mod, I am trying to set it up to work with the streamdeck but having problems creating the keyboard.diff.lua. Silly question but could you please explain how you create the individual aircarft keyboard.diff.lua file if you have time.

Thanks once again for the files so far.

Regards

Ste