STREAM DECK PROFILES LIBRARY

Here's a profile I put together for the AV-8B Harrier specifically for the 5x3 deck. It only really has essentials for transitioning between flight modes and lights, setting up the master switches, armaments and of course the UFC and ODU. Also video settings for both MPCDs. I mostly just used icons from previous profiles in this thread, but they were either meant for the XL or hastily slapped together just to fit the smaller deck.

The ACNIP switches act a little wierd in that pressing the switch increments, but pressing the thing above it decrements. Somehow that makes sense to me.

Edit: Forgot to mention this runs purely off of the DCS Export script, so... Yeah, you need it.

AV8SD1.png

AV8SD3.png

AV8SD2.png

AV8SD2b.png

AV8SD2c.png

AV-8B NA.streamDeckProfile

Edited by Torun
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Torun_signature.png

On 12/30/2021 at 3:59 AM, scoobie said:

Known issues:
* (minor) Setting the INS knob to "CAL" displays "CAL" on top right "LCD display" on Stream Deck, instead of what the display shows in the cockpit (there's nothing I can do about it).

You should be able to get the cockpit readout using list_indications, right?

Its going to be the final three digits of list_indication(9) which by default returns something like:
PCN_UR_DIGITS\
041072\
in its normal mode. 

Ah, I see the problem here. CAL = Calibration (Maintenance) which is used for maintenance and not functional in DCS. I see! Nevermind then!

Edited by Bailey

No worries! And thanks for looking!

Yes, I'm "sucking" the strings out of the list_indications, but for some reason in the "CAL" position of this knob on the right console, the PCN_UR_DIGITS gives me "CAL", while at the same time the in-cockpit display shows something else 😞 AND... this phenomenon popped out of the blue only after the "radar overhaul" update to the Mirage, previously it all had worked fine. I don't know if I can do anything about it, I wish I could. I suspect only Razbam can.

Edited by scoobie

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a small tip I found while putting together my next profile:

If you find icons on another profile you like and want to use for yourself, remember that the profile file can be opened in WinRAR. You can extract it, then search for "png", and you get all the icons out. The catch is they're all the same names (state0 or state1), so you'll have to do the renaming yourself at some point or hope that whatever you use to copy the icons away lets you auto-name.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Torun_signature.png

3 hours ago, Torun said:

Here's a small tip I found while putting together my next profile:

If you find icons on another profile you like and want to use for yourself, remember that the profile file can be opened in WinRAR. You can extract it, then search for "png", and you get all the icons out. The catch is they're all the same names (state0 or state1), so you'll have to do the renaming yourself at some point or hope that whatever you use to copy the icons away lets you auto-name.

Good tip.  You can also take a look at the ones that ship with Helios and Helios profiles and use them in your Stream Deck profiles.  I'm just getting started with Helios and it seems to be a great compliment for my Stream Deck, especially for aircraft with large amounts of steam gauges.  I tried Ikarus, but it didn't seem to play well with the DCS Stream Deck plugin.

• 1 month later...

Someone had a really great A-10 profile, I had it for my XL but when I switched out my main HDD I somehow lost half my files and that profile was one of them. It may still be on that drive but it's an M.2 SSD but I don't have a reader. 

I've gone through all 9 pages here and didn't spot the right one, any ideas? The profile is about 12-18 months old.

On 3/16/2022 at 8:56 AM, Wolf 37 said:

Someone had a really great A-10 profile, I had it for my XL but when I switched out my main HDD I somehow lost half my files and that profile was one of them. It may still be on that drive but it's an M.2 SSD but I don't have a reader. 

I've gone through all 9 pages here and didn't spot the right one, any ideas? The profile is about 12-18 months old.

Check here page 18, by "davidp57", might be the profile you're looking for. 

• Like 1

Here's a Huey profile . I got all the radios and most of the buttons and dials. The icons are not the best. And I had trouble figuring out some of the parameters but it mostly worksI confess I did steal on button from another profile for organizational inspiration (the icon of the chopper) and really should delete it.

image.png

UH1.streamDeckProfile

• Like 2

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

On 3/17/2022 at 3:40 PM, MrBlessyolife said:

Check here page 18, by "davidp57", might be the profile you're looking for. 

From what I've seen of it so far it's pretty good, but it's not the one I had. I'm gonna keep looking though. Thanks for pointing it out.

• 2 weeks later...

hello i cant use dcs export scripts with streamdeck, all is installed acoording to instructions any ideas what can be?? i strated using dcs Bios and works fine but all the profiles work via dcs scripts.

Ill appreciate any help.

28 minutes ago, Icaro_07 said:

hello i cant use dcs export scripts with streamdeck, all is installed acoording to instructions any ideas what can be?? i strated using dcs Bios and works fine but all the profiles work via dcs scripts.

Ill appreciate any help.

You may get better help in the main thread. Don't forget to explain everything you have done in detail.

Hello I am new to DCS and Stream Deck. 

I was wondering if anyone can point me to or explain how to get cover images for each aircraft profile. For example on my stream deck I would like to have an images of all the different Aircraft models I have and then when I click on an image of that aircraft say for example the A-10 aircraft it then goes into that profile with all the buttons for different actions. Also I see that some people have already took the time to create aircraft profiles but I am a little confused on how to transfer those into my own stream deck any pointers would be helpful 

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Briareos said:

I was wondering if anyone can point me to or explain how to get cover images for each aircraft profile. For example on my stream deck I would like to have an images of all the different Aircraft models I have and then when I click on an image of that aircraft say for example the A-10 aircraft it then goes into that profile with all the buttons for different actions. Also I see that some people have already took the time to create aircraft profiles but I am a little confused on how to transfer those into my own stream deck any pointers would be helpful 

Thanks.

I just take a screen shot of the modules on the bottom of the main DCS screen and then crop the images, save, and apply them as images.

On 4/14/2022 at 5:21 AM, Briareos said:

Thanks.

In the SD app make a folder. For the folder image drag a picture on top of the Icon on the lower left. I personally use the ones from `...\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\ImagesShop`. If you want to use the ones you see on the main menu they are located in `C:\...\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\PickAircraft\Skins\SomeFolder`. Put your profile in the folder.

On 4/13/2022 at 9:21 PM, Briareos said:

Thanks.

Hi, here are the ones I use, help yourself.

DCS Aircraft Manufacturers.zip

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

• 2 months later...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/19/2022 at 1:06 PM, skypickle said:

Here's a Huey profile . I got all the radios and most of the buttons and dials. The icons are not the best. And I had trouble figuring out some of the parameters but it mostly worksI confess I did steal on button from another profile for organizational inspiration (the icon of the chopper) and really should delete it.

image.png

UH1.streamDeckProfile 2.8 MB · 36 downloads

Is there an issue with the AP and ROE buttons in this profile? I can't seem to get them to work. I'm almost certain it's user error, but thought I'd ask.

@SlimmothySorry for the confusion. Those are not bound to DCS Export functions. Rather, they are simply the keyboard shortcuts assigned to a button from the System->hotkey section. Since I changed the shortcuts they might not work as expected.

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 10:12 PM, jonny415 said:

Hi Jonny,

Where do i need to put the .lua file in the zip?

5 hours ago, jonny415 said:

The .lua should be placed in Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportsModules. Make sure you backup the file you are replacing just in case.

Awesome. Thank you for these profiles

Edited by daan_vb