Triple Screen Scaling

i'm not sure how to ask for what I am wanting here but I'll do my best to explain:

In Iracing or other racing sims with triple screen support there is an ability to configure your display based on screen width, bezel size, angle, etc. So that you can get the proper FOV for your seating distance, but also scales the objects the proper distance and angle. For instance if you look at a roll bar or cockpit instrument it will be as if part of the object is obstructed by the bezel and continue on in the same angle through to the other screen. No matter if you increase or decrease the FOV the objects behind the bezel don't change their angle or draw at different points respective to another.

Now in DCS I don't see an option to set any of those settings, and when looking at something that is behind a bezel it is not consistent with the middle monitor, is at a different angle, etc etc...

So is there any settings that allow one to produce the same results in scaling and angle for DCS?

OK so bezel correction is not important. Using the Nvidia corrected resolution will solve that problem. Only side effect is the centered UI screen, the outer edges are hidden by the bezel... so the news arrow thing and the edge of the DCS logo in the corner are behind the left bezel... no big deal.

However I have found the angle of the side screens to be more difficult. NVIDIA surround does not have any angle correction options. So the only recourse is the game itself to angle correct the monitors.

This is part of the Lua for the 3 screen configuration:

Left =

{

x = 0;

y = 0;

width = screen.width / 3;

height = screen.height;

viewDx = -1;

viewDy = 0;

aspect = screen.aspect / 3;

},

Center =

{

x = screen.width / 3;

y = 0;

height = screen.height;

viewDx = 0;

viewDy = 0;

},

Right =

{

x = screen.width * 2 / 3;

y = 0;

height = screen.height;

viewDx = 1; -- What does this number represent?

viewDy = 0;

I tried messing with the viewDx number but I didn't have any luck, I am not sure what that number represents. I tried incremental changes to both the left and right screens, but it doesn't seem to be working at all. Plus I'm not sure what angle the screens are starting at nor what the number value actually means.

Any ideas?

That's interesting never heard of them before, but also incredibly unnecessary...

The frustrating thing is that DCS supports three screen rendering (which is the hard part, ie three separate displays rendered at the same time). All they need to do is add configurable options to their own software settings. No need for any third party software or anything.

Lets say there is a certain title (and there is) that allows you to set up certain parameters such as bezel size and angle of the side monitors offset from the middle monitor (which it does). It's that simple...

All I/we need is a way for DCS to allow us to plug in angle correction into their software, bezel correction can be either way since the surround software can do this (it's just usually unnecessary since titles that support triple screen rendering have setting for it)