Guess That Movie Quote!

Blaze1

1. “He’s up! Great mother of god he is up”

2. “Where do we get such men? They leave this ship and they do their job. Then they must find this speck lost somewhere on the sea. When the find it they have to land on its pitching deck. Where do we get such men?”

3. “Yes, sir. There's one more thing you might as well know, sir. The 918th got through today, and bombed the target when nobody else did. And if Providence ever drops into my lap, another chance like that to give this group the pride it out to have in itself, I may have radio malfunction again, sir.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SV, are those quotes all from the same movie?

1. “He’s up! Great mother of god he is up”

2. “Where do we get such men? They leave this ship and they do their job. Then they must find this speck lost somewhere on the sea. When the find it they have to land on its pitching deck. Where do we get such men?”

3. “Yes, sir. There's one more thing you might as well know, sir. The 918th got through today, and bombed the target when nobody else did. And if Providence ever drops into my lap, another chance like that to give this group the pride it out to have in itself, I may have radio malfunction again, sir.”

1. 1980s

2. 1950s

3. 1940s

#1 is Firefox.;)

" I slipped on a crab, who put that crab there?

Admiral Benson, portrayed by Lloyd Bridges in Hot Shots!

1.) "I smell the people! And the people smell me!"

2.) "He had lunch here, Sgt. Major... McDonald's.. quarter pounder... with cheese."

3.) "If it's lost, underwater, he finds it! If it's sunk, he brings it up! If it's in the way, he moves it!"

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

2.) "He had lunch here, Sgt. Major... McDonald's.. quarter pounder... with cheese."

'Clear and Present Danger', which features a nice F/A-18C scene.

I'll put in another quote from the same movie as I threw in the fray before:

«Who was the best pilot I ever saw? Well, uh, you're looking at him.»

'Clear and Present Danger', which features a nice F/A-18C scene.

I'll put in another quote from the same movie as I threw in the fray before:

«Who was the best pilot I ever saw? Well, uh, you're looking at him.»

Too easy :) Gordo Cooper, The Right Stuff.

"..... now I am supposed to be.. many things that are not complementary. I'm supposed to be capricious, I have been called a"Play Boy", I've even been called an eccentric, but I do not believe I have the reputation of being called a liar!..."