Bad Cats/Navy Aggressor 'country'?

Sealpup

Does anyone know if the Bad Cats or Navy Aggressors in general will end up with their own 'country' in DCS, as they did for the USAF Aggressors with the F-5 release?

Something I've been curious about, and my search-fu is failing me in seeing if it's been asked before or not.

USAF Aggressors has pretty much all units.

The Bad Cats/Navy Aggressor 'country' is the Aggressors, and I doubt it was just for the F5.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

USAF Aggressors has pretty much all units.

The Bad Cats/Navy Aggressor 'country' is the Aggressors, and I doubt it was just for the F5.

If they get added to the USAF Aggressors 'country', that would work too. But I guess at that point they should just drop the 'USAF' from the name.

That'd make them USN... dealwithit.png
TBH, I think all of the DOD is a "USAF agressor". It's the one thing you can get Marines, soldiers, and sailors to bond over. That and making fun of the coasties for being glorified water cops.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Aggressor= USAF reds

Adversary = USN reds

So, I guess it would be better to have separate countries for them. One could make fictional scenarios between them then, as well (e.g. (T)Opposing Force).

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!