fast jet whiners

Swingkid said it was going to be a standalone. And now that thread has disappeared!

I don't remember saying that.

Even if I knew the answer, I wouldn't say it.

Even if ED knew the answer - I wouldn't believe them. Remember "there will be no problems with StarForce?" I ike to talk about the present, not the future.

You must be confusing me with other people in that deleted thread, to whom I couldn't answer one way or the other. I referred their questions to the thread with the end-of-July update.

No worries this time, but please - this is the first day in eight years when I can speak for myself. Don't take that away from me - not just yet. ;)

Cheers,

-SK

• Like 1

I don't remember saying that.

Even if I knew the answer, I wouldn't say it.

Even if ED knew the answer - I wouldn't believe them. Remember "there will be no problems with StarForce?" I ike to talk about the present, not the future.

You must be confusing me with other people in that deleted thread, to whom I couldn't answer one way or the other. I referred their questions to the thread with the end-of-July update.

No worries this time, but please - this is the first day in eight years when I can speak for myself. Don't take that away from me - not just yet. ;)

Cheers,

-SK

:shocking:

Swingkid said it was going to be a standalone. And now that thread has disappeared! I don't believe much in conspiracy theories, but...................

Why would it be different as it was already announced?

http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?lang=en&end_pos=950&scr=default

[url=http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?lang=en&end_pos=950&scr=default][/url]

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

34 posts in four hours! That's a record for any thread I started!

I would take a CF-188 myself (but only after the Kamov). It is important to accept that we have to accommodate the interests of others (the number of times I have had to fly a F-22...). I will even take a GAZ-66 after that!

This was the last Ka-50 sim: http://www.worldvillage.com/wv/gamezone/images/scrnshot/werewlf4.jpg It is much older than falcon 4 or USAF. I know you can be civil and gentlemanly if you want.

You know, this is all Oleg Maddox's fault, the standards are raised! Go back ten years and take a look around, see how much consideration you are given. ED is doing a relatively good job of giving information and listening to community wishes.

So ED isn't making falcon 5, they never intended to. You can take it, it isn't that hard to stomach (you don't even have to by BS).

S! to all, a groan for "ED customers" and a sigh to the days when "flankerites" ruled the world!

I request MG42 simulator. I vill line up ze peasants and do vat must be necessary.

Mmmn. Provocative name. Two posts of a provocative nature.

Well it's either a lurker who's been paying close attention, or someone suffering a recent ban coming back to play . . . . now honestly, I'd have thought IK and Hitman were above that, so who does that leave . . .

Dude, if you say you're going to leave . . . . . then leave. Don't come back and be childish ;)

So ED isn't making falcon 5, they never intended to. You can take it, it isn't that hard to stomach (you don't even have to by BS).

S! to all, a groan for "ED customers" and a sigh to the days when "flankerites" ruled the world!

I don't about this, it has been mentioned that ED intends to do an F-16 sim at sometime in the future. But as far as I know that sim is after Tank Killers.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

You're not seriously suggesting that past products should dictate a software companys entire future development?

Where in the world did you get that idea? All I REALLY want is to be able to fight in our jets and not be smacked in the face with how incredibly poor the missiles perform. ED can develop a hot-air balloon sim, for all I care. But fixing what they've already sold has got to be the priority. If ED truely cannot afford to fix these flaws, then so be it. But that establishes a mindset for its customer base that ED might not be able to afford either.

These threads get SO repetitive and tiresome. In my opinion, these complaints only get repeated so much because there are some people here that always feel the need to refute that there is something real to complain about. So, since it seems to be falling on deaf ears, it gets repeated. And so on, and so on.

It's a shame. We could be spending this energy much more constructively.

For the record:

All of your opinions have been heard and noted. As stated, ED hopes to make a final patch for FC to address some of the pressing issues, including A-A combat. However, their ability to do so depends on the availability of resouces.

With that, I'm closing this one.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules