TERMINATE DCS

Xilon_x

...or the Nazi spaceship ....still , in his defense , i do enjoy his photo essays .

even_possible_aliens.gif

For the record, I would pay good money of a realistic model of a Die Glocke wunderwaffle, Razbam are you listening?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

While I appreciate your attempt to bring logic into this... :music_whistling:

But I am intrigued about the whole air-starting off the map, is there some guide on how to do that?

Not that I know of.

to work out the origin for the coordinates I just put 3 units on the map - 1 as a reference point, one south of that, one east, then looked in the .miz file to work out where the coordinate origin is, the units & which direction is positive.

put a flight (and/or anything else you want) in a mission, edit the coordinates to have them appear somewhere else relative to the coordinate origin

Cheers.

even_possible_aliens.gif

For the record, I would pay good money of a realistic model of a Die Glocke wunderwaffle, Razbam are you listening?

you forgot the most modern. You forgot what the Americans have got by copying alien technology. the FAMOUS TR-3B I already posted.

wunderwaffle

A wonder waffle? Count me in, I'm hungry!

And as I'm finding out right now, those actually exist LMAO

https://www.wonderwaffel.de/

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

ad title? .. if you dont understand english well enough then you could stick to the Italian subforum.

Well, imho, he seems inadequate even there. He wrote in a couple of thread only, one turned the MB339 mod dedicated thread into some kind of strange OT discussion... that had to be removed. The other one was a question about open server vs password protected one... he started the thread with the question, and then never replied to the answers.

To me, he's not a troll... I think he's truly this way. And I don't think that he want to offen anyone, I believe that he doesn't understand not due to language barrier, but due to his way to think.

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

A wonder waffle? Count me in, I'm hungry!

And as I'm finding out right now, those actually exist LMAO

https://www.wonderwaffel.de/

Wunderwaffels are great!

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Xilon, I kindly suggest you talk with your doctor about olanzapine. 15mg a day should do the trick. :thumbup:

-

my DESIRE and TERMINARE DCS as a project and start again with a new project that creates the simulation of a real world war with missions of every kind of every kind and every destructive proportion. people from a simulator do not want peace do not want to see censorship people just want to simulate WAR in all its forms of violence, blood and destruction.

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.

-possibility of a world map and long-range missions-----------------------------------------NEGATIVE

-possibility to use seaplanes-------------------------------------------------------------------NEGATIVE

-possibility of using all types of weapons including weapons of mass destruction.---------NEGATIVE

-possibility of using an infantry unit consisting of at least 6 men a small platoon instead of a tank.-NEGATIVE

-possibility to control and simulate also SAM stations. and look like sam simulator.-NEGATIVE

-possibility of even exceeding the earth's atmosphere will reach the space with the U-2 type airplanes.---NEGATIVE

-possibility to take advantage of submarines(U-BOAT) and also to give the submarine world.-NEGATIVE

all these initiatives make a truly complete simulator with endless possibilities to build missions based on reality.

Currently DCS is very limited a simulator where you can fight with limited weapons with limited spaces and even with limited vehicles.

my DESIRE and TERMINARE DCS as a project and start again with a new project that creates the simulation of a real world war with missions of every kind of every kind and every destructive proportion. people from a simulator do not want peace do not want to see censorship people just want to simulate WAR in all its forms of violence, blood and destruction.

DCS will never be terminated because it is already very successful as it is. There are a lot of people out there that are very content with what DCS offers. There are even people that all they do in DCS just fly from one point to the other and hardly fly combat missions.

How ever I do respect you wishes for your dream simulator. So the next best and REALISTIC way to achieve it will be to either learn to develop your own mods for DCS or just start your own company to develop your own ideal simulator.:smilewink:

Well, imho, he seems inadequate even there. He wrote in a couple of thread only, one turned the MB339 mod dedicated thread into some kind of strange OT discussion... that had to be removed. The other one was a question about open server vs password protected one... he started the thread with the question, and then never replied to the answers.

To me, he's not a troll... I think he's truly this way. And I don't think that he want to offen anyone, I believe that he doesn't understand not due to language barrier, but due to his way to think.

oh well, I know him from a long time, when he used to post on the bananaforum (1c for who doesn't know) and nothing is changed, same posts of 8 years ago about ufo and nonsense things... I also tried to write him a private message, I said in italian "how are you" and his answer was "are you italian? write in italian that you can't even write in english..." :lol: