Any Good Su-30/35 Mods?

Su-35 mod

ATTENTION

In this mod, aircraft control is implemented through a custom LUA system - FBW.

The FBW system implements stabilization of control over pitch and roll channels at all flight speeds.

Features: LAlt + S key combination turns on and off the stabilization channels of the FBW, and an audible signal “check control” appears. The system can be turned off during taxiing.

The FBW system implements a limitation of allowable pitch and roll angular velocities in the take-off and landing mode (with the chassis extended).

The ability to temporarily disable the FBW in flight with the transition to direct control by pressing the "Y" key is implemented.

- Starting the engines is not possible when the on-board power supply is off.

- Updated animation for engine nozzles during a cold start.

- The materials of the external model of the aircraft were adjusted: glass, metal, rubber.

- Fixed display of airborne navigation lights on the wings.

- The quantity of Flare/Chaff is increased up to 196 pcs.

- Added R-73L missile with increased available overload (up to 40G) and a large target capture radius.

- Added R-77M missile with a launch range up to 50 km and the “fire-and-forget” mode of up to 25 km.

- Increased the radius and speed of detection of air targets by radar.

- AI can now attack the ground targets with the entire range of weapons.

Installation Features:

Roll back the old mod if the mod was installed earlier using the OvGME or JSGME utilities.

If the mod was previously installed manually, then you need to remove:

Saved Games \ DCS \ Mods \ aircraft \ Su-35

And also be sure to delete the files (in any case):

Saved Games \ DCS \ Config \ Input \ su-35 and su-35s

Saved Games \ DCS \ MissionEditor \ UnitPayloads \ Su-35.lua and Su-35S.lua

Install mod using the OvGME or JSGME utilities.

Be sure to configure the following aircraft control axis:

'Pitch SDU'

'Roll SDU'

'Rudder SDU'

The axis for 'Thrust' must be set by the default.

Edited by Morkva_55
  • Like 1

su-24.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, so my situazione is as follow:

I’ve installed the mod and everything works but 1 thing... I can’t control the plane...I can’t access the cockpit view... it is an AI that flies instead of me.

My question is... did you base your mod on the J-11 ? Because I do not own FC3... I’ve bought separetely the su-27, su-33 and mig-29... so I was thinking this could be the cause... or is it ok to have only su-27 and su-33 ?

Thank you

• 1 month later...
Hello, so my situazione is as follow:

I’ve installed the mod and everything works but 1 thing... I can’t control the plane...I can’t access the cockpit view... it is an AI that flies instead of me.

My question is... did you base your mod on the J-11 ? Because I do not own FC3... I’ve bought separetely the su-27, su-33 and mig-29... so I was thinking this could be the cause... or is it ok to have only su-27 and su-33 ?

Thank you

These mods need FC3 to work. It seems there is something on how they are done that allow the mods to connect and work, instead of the standalone plane.

Link is gone, do you have the mod available? I would like to try

• 4 weeks later...
Su-35 mod

ATTENTION

The FBW system implements stabilization of control over pitch and roll channels at all flight speeds.

Features: LAlt + S key combination turns on and off the stabilization channels of the FBW, and an audible signal “check control” appears. The system can be turned off during taxiing.

The FBW system implements a limitation of allowable pitch and roll angular velocities in the take-off and landing mode (with the chassis extended).

The ability to temporarily disable the FBW in flight with the transition to direct control by pressing the "Y" key is implemented.

- The materials of the external model of the aircraft were adjusted: glass, metal, rubber.

- Added R-73L missile with increased available overload (up to 40G) and a large target capture radius.

- Added R-77M missile with a launch range up to 50 km and the “fire-and-forget” mode of up to 25 km.

Installation Features:

Roll back the old mod if the mod was installed earlier using the OvGME or JSGME utilities.

'Pitch SDU'

'Roll SDU'

'Rudder SDU'

Hi! Thank you for your great addition.

I have now transitioned from the old mod to the new one. I have noticed that, while being certainly an improvement, the new model feels a bit sluggish. It takes about twice the time to reach cruise altitude and speed, acceleration is far worse and the aircraft also appears to be less capable at pulling g's. The performance gap is significant and the whole aircraft feels more like a su-27 than a su-35. According to the manufacturer, the aircraft should be capable of accelerating from 600 to 1100 kmh (at sea level and 50% fuel) in 13.8s; this number is waaaaaaaay higher for your mod. Could you update the aircraft? or could you at least tell me how to increase engine thrust?

Edited by stefasaki
Grammar, completeness

Failure is not an option ~ NASA

The performance gap is significant and the whole aircraft feels more like a su-27 than a su-35. According to the manufacturer, the aircraft should be capable of accelerating from 600 to 1100 kmh (at sea level and 50% fuel) in 13.8s; this number is waaaaaaaay higher for your mod. Could you update the aircraft? or could you at least tell me how to increase engine thrust?

You cant increase engine thrust. This is ED`s SU-27 flight model. only 3d model overhaul + added custom FBW.

You cant increase engine thrust. This is ED`s SU-27 flight model. only 3d model overhaul + added custom FBW.

Ok..... but it is a fact that the earlier version of this mod was different. It had clearly a greater acceleration.... it also used a SFM though, could that change anything?

• Like 1

Failure is not an option ~ NASA

• 3 months later...
Su-35 mod

ATTENTION

Installation Features:

'Pitch SDU'

'Roll SDU'

'Rudder SDU'

question : how can i do cobra? i pressed "S" but nothing happened. also when i press LAlt+S there is no audio signal :(

Edited by FoxHoundELite

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link isn't working anymore

Could anyone upload it again, please ??

Thanks

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

uh anyone can help? how can i perform Cobra? i press "S" but nothing happened

Read carefully the comments to the video that you need to configure so that everything works. And the next update the mod will stop working because the developer will close the DLL

LAlt + S (FBW)

• Like 1

Попадания: (100%) приехали......

I'd like to have the Su35 with MiG29 cockpit

Is that possible ?

Thanks for the link

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Can you please help me ?

When I use Su35 or 35S, I have to trim a lot, the aircraft isn't " stable"

Is there a way to fix this ?