Refueling failure bar KC-135 MPRS

xCorvinuSx

GREETINGS TEAM RAZBAM

I have noticed the central bar refueling failure of the kc-135 for the A-10 and F-15, when refueling is requested at kc-135 mprs it does not deploy the central bar but the side basket .. test with the modelviewer and not The animation for the refueling is enabled in comparison with the kc-135 ..

I add captures of the problem

http://ibb.co/5WScVDb

http://ibb.co/dkyfHhm

Edited by xCorvinuSx
kc-135 mprs

GREETINGS TEAM RAZBAM

I have noticed the central bar refueling failure of the kc-135 for the A-10 and F-15, when refueling is requested at kc-135 mprs it does not deploy the central bar but the side basket .. test with the modelviewer and not The animation for the refueling is enabled in comparison with the kc-135 ..

I add captures of the problem

5WScVDb

dkyfHhm

This isn't a bug, it's not going to work. At present you can't use both types of refueling on the tanker

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

It has already been stated in several threads that the KC-135 MPRS will NOT work with the refueling boom in its current iteration, because of limitations presented by ED in the current DCS.

No statement has been made that it will be updated to use the boom any time soon... not even in two weeks :smilewink:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

So would be the correction and taking advantage to have ready the tanker for the module f-16 :)

ANQZXZM.jpg

woooot ?

Does the tanker knows what refueling system is needed by the refueling plane ?

Could you post your fix so we could test it ?

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

First off. The KC135 in real life is not able to refuel wing pods and boom at the same time as there is a valve which can either be set for wing pods or boom

Secondly the 135 doesn’t have any boom animation on it as we remove that because of the the real life operational limitation. So not sure which model this

Thanks Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

I agree with you mithandra... for operational reasons you can not run 3 simultaneous replenishment points but 1 or 2, but the problem that I mention is based on the real-life replenishment in the air MPRS (Multi-Point Refueling System) , are 3 points that are functional for refueling aircraft by basket or bar, my interrogator is that the kc-135 mprs does not the bar to refuel aircraft F-15, A10 and F-16 (NOT FUNCTIONAL BY THE PROBLEMS ABOVE MENTIONED) that's why I'm consulting the developers (RAZBAM) the possibility of fixing that problem and make the central refueling bar functional.

Attachment document mentioning the characteristics and history of the KC-135 MPRS

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a431694.pdf

huh, after a quick skim it does appear to say that the 135 should be able to refuel via drogue and boom in the same mission.

Is the 'mission' the tanker taking off to refuel or is that a 'Sortie' with the 'mission' being the whole party doing 'sorties'?

"In military aviation, a sortie is a combat mission of an individual aircraft, starting when the aircraft takes off. For example, one mission involving six aircraft would tally six sorties."

...I think I just gave myself a nosebleed.