AdA Mod - "Armée De l'Air" for FC.

HubMan

Hi all,

As there is no dedicated thread here, let's use this one to tease a little about one of the most beautiful planes...

It's still WIP and will be released (no, we don't know when !) first as a stand-alone mod, then it'll be included in an AdA mod update.

Raf1.jpg

Raf2.jpg

Raf3.jpg

Cheers,

Az'

spacer.png

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx The_GOZR,

Reporting that to the Rafale dev team :)

To rattler :

- Some fixes are (or will soon be) released : AdA mod v1.01 (better compatibility with ModMan 6, will require ModMan 6.2.0.0 or higher), Compatibility mod for Walmis' F-15 & AdA mod.

- No date yet for the AdA mod v2, the dev team isn't still sure of what will or will not be included in this version.

That will depend on :

> how "our" work goes,

> and how goes the work of third part / partner modders (for example the "Two more weeks" team for the Rafale) whom work should be included, afther a first released & stand-alone version of their mod.

Cheers

Az'

PS : MiGgressor, I love your hamster :megalol:

spacer.png

OMG Rafale!!!!

:thumbup::lol::thumbup: :megalol: :pilotfly:

McDaniel

|AMD 7800x3D | 64GB DDR5-3600| GTX 4090 | Virpil Stick, Collectiv, WW MIP, WW Throttle, MFG Crosswind V2 | Windows 11 64-bit | SSD Samsung | 4K LG Oled 48 | Oculus Q3 | Simlab based Cockpit

Thx The_GOZR,

To rattler :

- Some fixes are (or will soon be) released : AdA mod v1.01 (better compatibility with ModMan 6, will require ModMan 6.2.0.0 or higher), Compatibility mod for Walmis' F-15 & AdA mod.

- No date yet for the AdA mod v2, the dev team isn't still sure of what will or will not be included in this version.

That will depend on :

> how "our" work goes,

> and how goes the work of third part / partner modders (for example the "Two more weeks" team for the Rafale) whom work should be included, afther a first released & stand-alone version of their mod.

Cheers

Az'

To Azrayen:

Thanks for the update. Really appreciate this. If you could keep me advised as to release dates, I would be grateful as I love the ADA work. Great Team and Beautiful Aircraft.Cheers:thumbup: Ya, the hamster is a nice touch.:)

Hello rattler,

No problem for the updates, this is the purpose of this topic.

You can check the dedicated website & forums too, news are posted there (not on a very regular basis, but it happens ;)).

Currently, the 3D & texturing sorcerers are about to finish the work on the Mirage IV (original model by Knell).

The Mirage F1 was already pretty good in the v1 but may count some update too.

In the mean time, and even if no update are publicated those days, the "big work" for AdA mod v2 is still in (good) progress. By "big work" I mean the new 3D models, fully detailled & animated :

- M2000 family (single seaters 2000C, 2000-5, 2000-9 / double seaters 2000B, 2000N/D)

- Jaguar (version(s) still to be defined)

And those of third part modders & friends :

- the famous AlphaJet by Airone that you may have discovered since the VFAT meeting

- and the Rafale M by the Two more weeks' team

Hubman is back to Photoshop, and looks happier even if he sometimes still bites if you come too close (I suppose it's the v1 campain sequels).

And they are some other goodies to come in the v2 (no, I'm not talking of another plane) but we'll keep our mouth shut in order to offer the community a pleasant surprise (at last it's what we hope).

Cheers,

Az'

PS : Sorry, still no clue to give you for the release date question. More than two weeks is the most accurate I can say. :D

• Like 1

spacer.png

Hello rattler,

No problem for the updates, this is the purpose of this topic.

You can check the dedicated website & forums too, news are posted there (not on a very regular basis, but it happens ;)).

Currently, the 3D & texturing sorcerers are about to finish the work on the Mirage IV (original model by Knell).

The Mirage F1 was already pretty good in the v1 but may count some update too.

In the mean time, and even if no update are publicated those days, the "big work" for AdA mod v2 is still in (good) progress. By "big work" I mean the new 3D models, fully detailled & animated :

- M2000 family (single seaters 2000C, 2000-5, 2000-9 / double seaters 2000B, 2000N/D)

- Jaguar (version(s) still to be defined)

And those of third part modders & friends :

- the famous AlphaJet by Airone that you may have discovered since the VFAT meeting

- and the Rafale M by the Two more weeks' team

Hubman is back to Photoshop, and looks happier even if he sometimes still bites if you come too close (I suppose it's the v1 campain sequels).

And they are some other goodies to come in the v2 (no, I'm not talking of another plane) but we'll keep our mouth shut in order to offer the community a pleasant surprise (at last it's what we hope).

Cheers,

Az'

PS : Sorry, still no clue to give you for the release date question. More than two weeks is the most accurate I can say. :D

Thanks Az': Nice update, will keep eyes open for further news. Great Mod, give congratulations to all who have participated in this wonderful project. Cheers:thumbup:

Rattler

• 3 weeks later...
You guys always amaze me

incoming rep..

Thanks a lot Yeniceri :) But you've got to know that you and the people working on LO at sim-mod.com caused me a couple of heart attacks those last months :D Could I get a one week notice before the release of your A-10 ? Just to have the time to get prepared... I might not survive this one otherwise ...:D

Cheers :)

Hub.

• Like 1

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thx The_GOZR,

To rattler :

That will depend on :

> how "our" work goes,

Cheers

Az'

Thanks Azrayen for the update. I am still watching in great anticipation!!:thumbup:

Hi Shalnoi=07=

The AdA mod v1.00 / 1.01 (same mod, one for Modman until v6.0.0.x / other for ModMan v6.2.0.0 & higher) is out since nov. 11, 2007 :)

The AdA mod v2.00 has no release date planned at this time. My best guess is that there is still several weeks (months ??) of work to do (modding, skinning, testing...)

The dev team is considering an intermediate version (1.2 ??) but no decision has been made for now.

Cheers,

Az'

• Like 2

spacer.png

No, the stand-alone version is for the Rafale Mod

The rafale mod has been released 2 days ago (tuesday ;))

This mod contains only the rafale (replace the Su33) and a reskinned Kuz :)

So air refueling is available for the Rafale.

Then, AdA Mod Dev Team and Rafale Team will release as soon as possible a little compatibility patch for AdA mod and Rafale Mod.

like "we" (or Majesco, I don't remember exactly ^^) did for AdA Mod and Walmis'F15 :).

After, The rafale will be included in the AdA Mod v2 (no release date, too much work to be done :D).

And, in AdA Mod v2, the rafale will replace the Su33 (air refueling ok), and Mirage replace the Mig29 (no change with AdA v1, no air refueling for Mirages)

Have a nice day ;)

• Like 1

Update 2008-02-11

Hello All :)

It's been a long time since the last "big" update...

But the dev team didn't slept all the way : :megalol:

(free translation of Hubman post here)

- The last upgrades on the Mirage F1 are about to be implemented. 4 versions of the plane shall be included (F-1C-100, F-1C-200, F-1CR, F-1CT). New skins and a lot of "small" fixes are about to come too.

- The Mirage IVP is finished : We added the pilot & NB (NOSA), the model is now well on its legs (touches the ground), the animations are OK, the 3D is fixed & more detailled, we made some skins improvements and payload adjustments (fuel tanks, pods).

- The Jaguar : The 3D is OK, the dev team is currently working on the damage model, and we'll still have work to do regarding the textures, the cockpit and the payloads.

- The new Mirage 2000-5 is near-to-be-finished : Only the slightest improvments are still to be done regarding the 3D & animations topics.

Then we'll concentrate on the skins (Stark has already done a great work for the new template). Afther that, we plan to derivate the 2000 C from the 2000-5 model (they are only a few exterior visible differences, so that won't be the hardest part).

- Airone (that you may already know from the VFAT event and the AlphaJet mod) keeps an eye on the Mirage 2000D (original model from Topolo) : The animations are already OK, but there is still a lot to be done on the 3D, the mapping and finally the textures... But even in its most beautiful "disco party" paintsheme, it's a pleasure to see it fly in the LockOn skies...

- Tlog joined the team on the AdA mod project and choose to begin a new plane from scratch. We'll then sooner or later inherit a nice SEM (Super Etendard Modernise) for the french navy :) Welcome again !

- A lot of preparation work is over concerning the markings of the different planes (squadrons marks, c/n, planes' military IDs...) That should add a lot on the realism we all want to catch ;)

- Back to the navy : The implementation of the Rafale and the F8-FN Crusader (on the same "slot" of the original Su-33) is on its way. :) But there is still a lot of work to do fot those 2 planes, as we want to make something that allow the virtual pilots to keep most of the missions & campains you may have already created. Now this part of the modding work is a bug & painful one !

As you may read it, even without daily or weekly updates, we're still working (hard) on this project :book: :doh:

Is that all ? No, of course not ! Some goodies are still to be announced with the (deep) hope you'll enjoy them when their time comes... ;)

For the present, we thought that you may want to see some screens... :smilewink:

Let's say we guess well, and here we go... Enjoy ! :pilotfly:

f_AdAWIP1m_638b8f3.jpg

f_AdAWIP2m_5c787d8.jpg

f_AdAWIP3m_6224107.jpg

f_AdAWIP4m_2f35ff2.jpg

f_AdAWIP5m_d8a6cc2.jpg

f_AdAWIP6m_176d641.jpg

f_AdAWIP7m_f3bf413.jpg

f_AdAWIP8m_39ceea7.jpg

Cheers,

Az'

PS : No, we don't know yet when this will be released :smartass:

PPS : If you ask nicely, perhaps Airone will want to post more 2000D screens ;)

• Like 1

spacer.png