Bombs not dropping

Jester986

Yesterday while trying to do some ground attack I couldn't get the bombs to drop. Selective jettison was off, pylon switch flipped up, rotary selector to bombs and also tried rip, bombs armed nose tail, also tried with guns missle camera switch up and down. Sidewinder pylons were off. Cycled all the weapons related switches. Eventually i got mk. 82s to come off the outer pylons but not the inner or center. No idea why those evetually worked, but only once.

I'm not new to the module and know how to use bombs and have been for awhile, it has been awhile since I last did air to ground with it though.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorta "hijacking" this topic: I found in some cases it is not possible to set up to drop bombs or fire rockets, no dogfight mode engaged, safety trigger up, pylons elected, jettison in off position, pipper in manual (and it jumps according to movement, what should not be). Resetted every thing and started the procedure again- no way. Even the same in AA missiles after having done a ground attack. The AIM locks, pipper reads in range, but cannot launch (and no over G in pipper). It's digusting if it happens in a long term mission....

Please provide a track shwoing the issue. In order to do that, fly the mission reproduce your issue, then exit the mission, click "Save Track", then attach the track here.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.