Pimax 5k plus order now and have it in 3 weeks or less!

A Hamburgler

Source: https://forum.pimaxvr.com/t/summary-of-mrtv-live-special-with-kevin-pimaxusa-some-great-info-for-people-who-havent-watched/15910/15

Some great info about pimax and what’s going with everything.

Apparently during the interview it was stated that if you order a 5k right now you should get it no later then 3 weeks!!

Taken from the link above- “If you order 5K+ now: You should get it no later than 3 weeks. By April, in US it will be a lot faster. You should be able to get it like the day after tomorrow.

By May, Pimax 5K+ orders in US will be shipped in one day.”

Now may be the time to order if you have not already.

awsome!

F-15C Eagle | A-10A Warthog | A-10C Warthog | AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL | F-14 Tomcat | Persian Gulf

My hardware :

Gigabyte Aorus I Z390 Pro Wifi | Intel i7-9700K@5,1Ghz | eVGA RTX2080Ti SC | Corsair 32GB RAM DDR4@3200Mhz | NZXT Kraken X52 | NZXT H200 | LG 34UB88-B | 2x Samsung Evo 970 500GB Nvme | TM Warthog | CH Pro pedals | Pimax 5K+

Source: https://forum.pimaxvr.com/t/summary-of-mrtv-live-special-with-kevin-pimaxusa-some-great-info-for-people-who-havent-watched/15910/15

Some great info about pimax and what’s going with everything.

Apparently during the interview it was stated that if you order a 5k right now you should get it no later then 3 weeks!!

Taken from the link above- “If you order 5K+ now: You should get it no later than 3 weeks. By April, in US it will be a lot faster. You should be able to get it like the day after tomorrow.

By May, Pimax 5K+ orders in US will be shipped in one day.”

Now may be the time to order if you have not already.

BEWARE BEWARE

This is a good promise to sell more 5K+ units with a fast delivery, unfortunately I the accuracy is not there.

I ordered and paid for my 5K+ in October 2018 and still don't have a delivery notification.

I emailed PIMAX a week ago when I read about this offer and got a vague reply about warehouse problems etc. etc but no forecasted delivery date. BEWARE BEWARE

Edited by fiddlinjim
UPdate

BEWARE BEWARE

This is a good promise to sell more 5K+ units with a fast delivery, unfortunately I the accuracy is not there.

I ordered and paid for my 5K+ in October 2018 and still don't have a delivery notification.

I emailed PIMAX a week ago when I read about this offer and got a vague reply about warehouse problems etc. etc but no forecasted delivery date. BEWARE BEWARE

Caution is a good thing...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

BEWARE BEWARE

Yes I’m still even extremely skeptical on it but I seen a post by PimaxUSA on the forums saying

“I don’t have any visibility into individual pre-orders but a lot of 5K+ pre-orders are indeed going out. Where are you located?”

That was one day ago.

Edited by A Hamburgler

I ordered my 5k+ the first day pre-order was opened, I just got mine on monday. Had the Vive for 2 years, and the Pimax hype is real. Complete might and day difference. If you can afford the 5k+ get it, if not go for the OD+.

I’m too excited I cannot wait to get mine(already preorder) and I’m also getting the JetSeat so this should be interesting.

I ordered my 5k+ the first day pre-order was opened, I just got mine on monday. Had the Vive for 2 years, and the Pimax hype is real. Complete might and day difference. If you can afford the 5k+ get it, if not go for the OD+.

What was your preorder number? Did you get a tracking email before it came?

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

3 weeks or not, ordering now will get you a headset sooner.

Be aware that it's VERY performance hungry though. You'll really struggle to get acceptable performance in DCS with your 1080 ti.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

3 weeks or not, ordering now will get you a headset sooner.

Be aware that it's VERY performance hungry though. You'll really struggle to get acceptable performance in DCS with your 1080 ti.

Not worth the price for such a small performance gain in my opinion. I could understand if it was a solid 50% or even 45% performance gain but it’s not.

Another early pre-order here, and it still says “unfulfilled”. Though I did put a deposit on the sensor/controller bundle, maybe they’re hoping to ship it together?

I’m not too concerned yet. This is one case where later might be better.

I ordered mine on 22 Nov and it shipped from New York and I received the shipping email on Friday the 22nd and it arrived via UPS signature required on Monday the 25th.

Well that's some BS. I ordered as soon as the website stopped crashing on me and I am also in NY. You got lucky to have it for the F-14 launch.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

Paid for my 5K on Oct 22nd and have still to receive it. Emails to Support have gone unresponded .... :music_whistling:

Intel i9 7980XE @4.4Hz

64GB DDR4 RAM at 2666MHz

GTX 1080Ti with 11GB GDDR5X

Reverb Pro HMD

HOTAS: TM Warthog throttle / TM F18 Grip

Dual H640P Huion tablets used with VRK (Virtual Kneeboard ) software

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

DOF Reality P6, 6 axis Motion Platform

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

According to VoodooDE VR - He did a video chat with Pimax (19:49) and they said all 5K+ backers have already shipped, 8K backer will have HMDs shipped by end of March as well as all 5K+ preorders will ship by end of March too. Taken with a grain of salt BYW :).

Edited by Naruto

System specs: Intel i9-9900k OC 5.1Ghz, 32 GB PC3200 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB RAM, Asus Strix 2080 TI OC SLI, Asus Z390 Workstation Pro, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe and many other SSDs, Alienware 3418DW Widescreen 120 Hz G-Sync Monitor, Corsair H150i PRO RGB CPU Cooler

Flightgear: HP Reverb Pro, Samsung Odyssey +, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 Grip & T-50CM2 Base, TM Warthog, TM TPR Rudder, TM Cougar MFDs, Jetseat, Trackir 5, Sennheiser Game One Headset

I went for a 5K+ when the preorders opened last october and did not received it as well. I tried to get informations from support and never received an answer after several emails in the course of the last three weeks.

This morning I went to Paypal to open a dispute and try to get an answer from Pimax, they didn't even bothered answering and I already received a refund … What a great way to make business Pimax !

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

The company is still very new and needs to still work out a lot of things. But as far as I can tell they seem to be moving in the right direction by opening warehouses and repair places in other countries like the US which in turn will eventually lead to very fast shipments of HMDs, accessories and replacement parts. That’s the sole reason why I waited so long to pre order because I wanted to see if they were going to workout their logistics.

I preordered on day one (Oct 27 2018) and my 5K+ arrives today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I received following email from Pimax :

“Dear Customer,

We've contacted the courier to collect the package,and the tracking number will be updated later. Pls wait patiently and appreciate for your kindness.

Thanks for your support and Have a good day! “

Yours sincerely,

Preorder | PimaxVR

Intel i9 7980XE @4.4Hz

64GB DDR4 RAM at 2666MHz

Reverb Pro HMD

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

DOF Reality P6, 6 axis Motion Platform

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I received following email from Pimax :

“Dear Customer,

We've contacted the courier to collect the package,and the tracking number will be updated later. Pls wait patiently and appreciate for your kindness.

Thanks for your support and Have a good day! “

Yours sincerely,

Preorder | PimaxVR

When did you pre order.

When did you pre order.

Oct 22nd

Intel i9 7980XE @4.4Hz

64GB DDR4 RAM at 2666MHz

Reverb Pro HMD