** DCS: F-14 - Ambush! - COMING MARCH 13!! **

Cobra847

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the trailer, I wonder how much of the RIO chatter is in-game and how much was edited in? Absolutely epic video!

i think most if not all of it was edited in.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Finally pre-ordered! Thank you for the release date. This will be a momentous occasion, hoping for very few launch issues.

Modules: F-14A/B | F/A-18C | M2000C | AV-8B | Hawk | L-39 | A-10C | C-101 | UH-1 | Normandy | Supercarrier

tenor.gif?itemid=9331471

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think I'll sit in the cold and dark pit for a good 10 minutes and just try to absorb as much awesomeness as possible before even clicking anywhere. Just like I would in real life :p

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

I think I'll sit in the cold and dark pit for a good 10 minutes and just try to absorb as much awesomeness as possible before even clicking anywhere. Just like I would in real life :p

Yeah, my first 1/2 hour is going to be spent taking TONS of photos on the ground, before I ever even flip a switch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I understand you!

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Just had this video in my recommendations and found it hilarious!

Hope this is no repost.

edbanner_new.png
AMD R5 3600 @ 4,5GHz, ASUS TUF RTX 3070 Ti, MSI Tomahawk B450 MAX, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4-3200, Liquid Freezer II 280, Corsair HXi Series HX750i

All you need to do is type:

DCS_updater.exe update @openbeta in command prompt.

If you don't like it for some reason and want to go back type:

DCS_updater.exe update @release

Full info:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

So you have options:thumbup:

P.S: I'm running stable too. I'm now in OB because of MIG 19 and will be until F14 goes stable.

I was under the impression that I needed to install another package. This information is gold. Thank for the information.

Now let this day pass, I feel the need

I swear I look forward to go working On Monday and Tuesday..

As I did on the hornet release, I took a week off for the tomcat release too.

Problem: My last workday was on friday and now I'm finding myself counting the hours until release.:music_whistling:

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.