AV8 3d printed nozzle lever for warthog throttle

FoxDelta

That looks great FoxDelta, very nicely done!!

THX, and it remains in position like built as one piece thx to your connection solution:)

DOWNLOAD online , check 2nd post

thank you, looking forward to this project

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 2 weeks later...

its called STORMGUARD, its used at doors to prevent air from passing below. u can buy it in every doityourself shop, i trimmed it in length, width and density. and bent it to fit, its cut a bit too long to remain there by itself

https://www.amazon.co.uk/STORMGUARD-02SR0200914W-Bottom-Draught-Excluder/dp/B002Q0ZB9M/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1553183184&sr=1-5&refinements=p_4%3ASTORMGUARD&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&dpPl=1&dpID=31vyp2dCPGL&ref=plSrch

Edited by FoxDelta

looks epic

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

:thumbup: Awesome. If/when you're looking for your next project, do a wing-sweep handle for the F-14.

just flew the f14 for a few carrier pattern ( the kneeboard sheet for the grade is awesome , should be done for the f18 as well), but would u really need a sweep handle? (isn t it 99% operated in auto mode? the handle itself can be done easily by modifying the AV8 project, to make it motor driven i may do some investigation wether the module supports output of the sweep angle or not.

when i flew it i would have preferred to have a flaps handle

Edited by FoxDelta

• 2 weeks later...

ey mate, did you add some stuff to the Warthog throttle to improve the grip?

ey mate, did you add some stuff to the Warthog throttle to improve the grip?

yup, someone mentioned this grip sheets here in the forum long time ago and, because my warthog became old and ugly i went for it, the rubber version (i used on this photo ) is more for the look than to add more grip, the granulate adds grip but is not as stylish, see yourself here

https://talongungrips.com/other-grips/material/large-sheet-5x7.html

Hi mate,

Awesome job! Just had a look at the files.. what's the part that connects the nozzle lever to the warthog throttle called?

As soon as I go from 'looking' to 'printing' I'll send some beer/filament money your way!

Cheers,

Voodoo

My rig - I5 6600k @ 4.5 - Corsair H100i GTX - Maximus Hero viii - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG edition DDR4 3200mhz - Gigabyte 1080ti (Overclocked) - TM Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Rudder pedals - Oculus Rift CV1

Hi mate,

Awesome job! Just had a look at the files.. what's the part that connects the nozzle lever to the warthog throttle called?

As soon as I go from 'looking' to 'printing' I'll send some beer/filament money your way!

Cheers,

Voodoo

i guess u re looking for the base_connector, u will need the base distancers as well to avoid wobbling

glad u like it, tell me your suggestions when you went to printing

Edited by FoxDelta

i guess u re looking for the base_connector, u will need the base distancers as well to avoid wobbling

glad u like it, tell me your suggestions when you went to printing

I don't think I'll get a chance to print anything until next week but it looks awesome!

I think the part I'm looking for is the "lever_taker"? There is a gcode file but not an .stl that I can load in Cura.

Again, Awesome work man!

VooDoo

My rig - I5 6600k @ 4.5 - Corsair H100i GTX - Maximus Hero viii - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG edition DDR4 3200mhz - Gigabyte 1080ti (Overclocked) - TM Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Rudder pedals - Oculus Rift CV1

This part here mate..

Capture.JPG.12c3aa96af2157f43abf8ce6cbc8d775.JPG

This part here mate..

u re right , looks its .stl is missing, added in a minute

UPDATED the nozzle_lever for better bendabillity pls check

Edited by FoxDelta

• 3 months later...