March 13 is the F14 release date

BoneDust

Here you go. Another great video from these guys and a confirmed release date - March 13th, the next open beta update.

Coming March 13th, is the apex of combat simulation software: The Heatblur F-14 Tomcat. Pre-order now for 10% off and jump in the cockpit solo or with a friend come early access launch day on the 13th!

Edited by BoneDust

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

I'm sorry, yes I see there's already a post about this. Please delete this one.

cheers

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Is it going to be released for Beta only or for stable Steam version as well?

Probably Beta first, but you can download the Beta in Steam as well

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17

With the F-14 coming out, someone need to remake this classic video.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

The RIO pit is done and has been shown in several videos. Ralfi just did a startup vid from the backseat as well.

Haven't seen one yet but there are a lot of videos out. Time to hunt it down.

Thanks

Is it going to be released for Beta only or for stable Steam version as well?

It says Beta and Steam, even when you open DCS, and the little ad on the left side pops up. Well, it says to DCS standalone and Steam. But, they always release on Beta first, then eventually to stable.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]