Latest Squad List

golfsierra2

[...] soon the number of squads listed will reach 50

so i think its safe to say that LockOn is far from Dead :D

Would be even more fantastic to see more of them show up on the competition-arena. Many of them just do their thing without much contact to the "rest of the community".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I found it's about time to BUMP this one!

Grizzly, I hope you're up to date with your links... ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Would be even more fantastic to see more of them show up on the competition-arena. Many of them just do their thing without much contact to the "rest of the community".

The 16th Flying Tigers, http://missionserver.16thaccw.org/, has flown head to head with other units several times. We are very experienced with this sort of operation. It takes the hobby to a level that I can't really describe. I think with FC2, Black Shark integration, and participation of the scale, we are getting back to what this community used to be. We still fly AF, it is our roots, and we are in the progress of expanding. Here in about three weeks we will be a DCS Series, IL2-1946, and AF Squadron. We have been around since 1998. One of our may future goals is to work with other units to blow this thing UP!

My hat is off to the 104th for putting up a brilliant server. We are at the dawn of great things to come. :thumbup: