Raven One: upcoming DLC campaign for F/A-18 Hornet

Will there be English subtitles for the radio communications?

Yep. You can turn them on and off in main menu.

Hello BD

Really looking forward to you RavenOne campaign. I am currently hard learning the hornet to be ready for your campaign. What is my concern is the radio. Is there a way I can learn the radio calls or what is the meaning of the calls?

Best regards

ViperDriver

I will add a short guide with main features of the campaign plus main brevity codes used to male

it easy. Hope it helps!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

is it released?

not yet but some youtubers have been given a preview build. check out redkite and ralfidude. I am sure there are other good ones too. hopefully we are not too far off

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

I searched the thread and found a couple oblique references to this question but not a clear answer. Is this campaign flyable in multiplayer (just with a friend as a wingman)? Or is it like other missions where you can break it open in the mission editor and drop in another player controllable aircraft?

I searched the thread and found a couple oblique references to this question but not a clear answer. Is this campaign flyable in multiplayer (just with a friend as a wingman)? Or is it like other missions where you can break it open in the mission editor and drop in another player controllable aircraft?

There is a program around that does this..you need to search in the forum.

Of course both players will need to have a valid license for the campaign, otherwise the second one won’t be able to join the server.

Probably you will break triggers and scripting this way...so I don’t know how much it will be viable.

I would like to use it on my server instead to offload some computations from my PC, but still flying alone as in SP...i hope I won’t have to buy two copies for doing this.

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

I'm eagerly waiting the raven one campaign but I've been going through enemy with in 3.0 so I need to relearn the hornet. Specifically since it's been forever since I've flown it when it came out.

What is everyone going through to prepare for the campaign or I guess what are the most used functionalities I should focus on?

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

I'm eagerly waiting the raven one campaign but I've been going through enemy with in 3.0 so I need to relearn the hornet. Specifically since it's been forever since I've flown it when it came out.

What is everyone going through to prepare for the campaign or I guess what are the most used functionalities I should focus on?

probably learn to enter waypoints and slave the tgp to them, and land on the boat

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

I understand lots of aar section are in the missions going by the book that inspired the campaign. So some honing of skills in AAR department would be good preparation too.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

probably learn to enter waypoints and slave the tgp to them, and land on the boat
Yea I need to figure out the AG and waypoints. Landing on the boat I think I'm alright on.
I understand lots of aar section are in the missions going by the book that inspired the campaign. So some honing of skills in AAR department would be good preparation too.
The aar will definitely need to practice. I'll probably need to recalibrate my mcg grip too since it's been a while. Although I did hear the aar in some areas is optional.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Almost everything: AAR, Case 1 and 3, LGBs, GBUs, Mavis (IR and laser), FLIR, JSOW, HARM, formation flying, night flying, BVR, TOT.. :)
Super packed recipes for a great campaign.

Looking forward to the challenge.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

If all goes well in July - adding extra touches, finishing skins and working on trailer. Uh, and fixing bugs :)

Great! :clap:

That'll be a nice birthday present for myself! (31st of Juli)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Almost everything: AAR, Case 1 and 3, LGBs, GBUs, Mavis (IR and laser), FLIR, JSOW, HARM, formation flying, night flying, BVR, TOT.. :)

I'm finding this list almost erotic in nature. All the attributes a beautiful campaign should have. :smilewink:

If all goes well in July - adding extra touches, finishing skins and working on trailer. Uh, and fixing bugs :)

:thumbup:

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Another great review guys, this time coming from Spudknocker - mission 13, so pretty close to the end.

Had a good time watching this.

I understand the missions has spontaneous triggers built in. You can play same mission and expect different scenarios play out.

That is really quite welcome addition.

• 2 weeks later...