Raven One: upcoming DLC campaign for F/A-18 Hornet

I have question, using VR, when you have to pick between two answer options. how to choose the one that I want? I tried to click it with mouse but no go, and after my character just say the first option. I l also have vaicom. Is there's a way to pick those options using vaicom?

thanks

i9 9900K | GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB | 32GB DDR4 | M2 SSD 512 | SSD 1T | 2x HDD 2T | TM Warthog Stick & Throttle | TM TPR | TM MFD | TrackIR 5 Pro | Rift S

I have question, using VR, when you have to pick between two answer options. how to choose the one that I want? I tried to click it with mouse but no go, and after my character just say the first option. I l also have vaicom. Is there's a way to pick those options using vaicom?

thanks

Usually this works using the mouse. Maybe your mouse is outside the VR window?

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

my mouse is within the window. But I cannot click it. Tried to poitt and click using the hand controller. same result.

While we're at it. I have difficulties to understand the mission objective. Can somebody explained to me what is the mission? After reaching wp4 I hang around and nothing happens.

and btw I'm reading novel. On chapter 26 now. According to the designer;s notes I should revisit chapter 5 and I did. The thing is in chapter 5, Wilson is not flying and I failed to see what is should do in the mission on that particular chapter besides sponge have the most unforgettable experience of his life.

so yeah. I stay at wp 4 and doesnt have a clue what to do.

i9 9900K | GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB | 32GB DDR4 | M2 SSD 512 | SSD 1T | 2x HDD 2T | TM Warthog Stick & Throttle | TM TPR | TM MFD | TrackIR 5 Pro | Rift S

my mouse is within the window. But I cannot click it. Tried to poitt and click using the hand controller. same result.

While we're at it. I have difficulties to understand the mission objective. Can somebody explained to me what is the mission? After reaching wp4 I hang around and nothing happens.

and btw I'm reading novel. On chapter 26 now. According to the designer;s notes I should revisit chapter 5 and I did. The thing is in chapter 5, Wilson is not flying and I failed to see what is should do in the mission on that particular chapter besides sponge have the most unforgettable experience of his life.

so yeah. I stay at wp 4 and doesnt have a clue what to do.

To choose options, go to F10 radio menu.

thanks

Using vaicom, say “options” to bring up the menu, then “take 1...10” for F1...F10 to select the menu options.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Happened again, same mission. This time it was SUPER windy at 20k the velocity vector was all over the place. I didn't have any problems hooking up but the AI sure did.

May want to... I don't know, maybe a way around this script wise? I've only had the AI have success one out of three tries so far (I had to replay the mission after quitting the game instead of the mission last time).

Icxy2hq.png

The F10 radio menu/options command solved the problem! Thanks for the help

Now that we have separate sub forum for the campaign, wouldn‘t it make sense to close or move this thread?

Where is it I can’t find it

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

Mission 1 question

When starting in the mission you have to start the Hornet, no problem but I notice a difference from the many times I started it before. Maybe this is a change with the last patch or in this campaign, I am not sure.

Toward the end of the startup I usually select the time zone OBS on the AMCP but now I see the label man, which when selected starts over the INS alignMent. And it takes a long time to finish.

The alignment seems to take longer than before, in Chucks manual it states 2 minutes for carrier alignment ent but it seems to take about 10 minutes.

The first time I ran the mission I automatically select the OSB where I normally find the time zone and it took for ever and I did not want to sit that long as I had to follow Saint. I knew my flight path marker was going to wrong.

I redid the mission and have another question, when I gave Saint the signal I was ready, I followed him but he stopped short of the cat until I moved. I got an error I was blocking cat 4 so I moved a bit further but my crew did not tell me to move forward until Saint launched. By then Saint complained I was not in formation.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

When starting in the mission you have to start the Hornet, no problem but I notice a difference from the many times I started it before. Maybe this is a change with the last patch or in this campaign, I am not sure.

Toward the end of the startup I usually select the time zone OBS on the AMCP but now I see the label man, which when selected starts over the INS alignMent. And it takes a long time to finish.

The alignment seems to take longer than before, in Chucks manual it states 2 minutes for carrier alignment ent but it seems to take about 10 minutes.

The first time I ran the mission I automatically select the OSB where I normally find the time zone and it took for ever and I did not want to sit that long as I had to follow Saint. I knew my flight path marker was going to wrong.

I redid the mission and have another question, when I gave Saint the signal I was ready, I followed him but he stopped short of the cat until I moved. I got an error I was blocking cat 4 so I moved a bit further but my crew did not tell me to move forward until Saint launched. By then Saint complained I was not in formation.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=283532

The INS has seen some major changes in the last OB update. The link above has all the details. In a nutshell: If you still want a fast alignment(~90sec) you now have to select „STD HDG“ (stored heading) on the HSI page after you put the INS switch to CV or GND.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=283532

The INS has seen some major changes in the last OB update. The link above has all the details. In a nutshell: If you still want a fast alignment(~90sec) you now have to select „STD HDG“ (stored heading) on the HSI page after you put the INS switch to CV or GND.

Thank you for the pointer, I saw it after I posted and I thought I edited my original post.

Not seeing this on Steam - where can I find/buy it?

2080Ti FTW3 Ultra - G.Skill RJ 32GB (16x2) DDR4 3200 - Ryzen 2700X 4.2Ghz OC - Corsair H100i Pro - Samsung 970 EVO M.2 2TB - TMW HOTAS w Delta Sim - F/A-18C grip - 10cm Sahaj - TrackIR 5 Pro - Rift CV1 - MFG CWind - BuddyFox UFC - DSD RK II - Cougar MFDs w/ LCDs - Foxx Mounts - VPC MongoosT-50CM base

- Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy

- Modules: FC3, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C, F-16C, F-86, KA-50, P-51D, WWII assets, and [insert campaign name]

Dreaming of the F-15E / F-14D / Rhino

Since I cant find a bug thread I figured this will be the best place to put this, At the start of mission 9 when my wingman goes to taxi from elevator 2 there is a F-18 in the way blocking them from being able to make it to the cat. The AI wont taxi around the plane in front of it.

VF-2 Bounty Hunters

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord

Since I cant find a bug thread I figured this will be the best place to put this, At the start of mission 9 when my wingman goes to taxi from elevator 2 there is a F-18 in the way blocking them from being able to make it to the cat. The AI wont taxi around the plane in front of it.

check this section of the forum which is dedicated to the Raven 1 campaign ;)

DLC Campaign Raven 1 subforum

also, BD just published an update on his website including workaround to these bugs while we wait for the next patch.

Raven 1 campaign status

No fix for mission 9 mentioned here but maybe I'll be updated

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 F-GAMING | i7-10700K | RTX3090 TUF OC | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Windows 10 64bit | Acer Predator X34P | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

A-10C | A-10C II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | PG | Syria | SC

Home made F-16C simulator
Forum Thread: DCS World forum - The Viper Project - Home Cockpits Instagram: 1583142 copia.jpg The Viper Project YouTube youtube-icon-512x512-874lspju.png The Viper Project - Youtube channel

check this section of the forum which is dedicated to the Raven 1 campaign ;)

DLC Campaign Raven 1 subforum

also, BD just published an update on his website including workaround to these bugs while we wait for the next patch.

Raven 1 campaign status

No fix for mission 9 mentioned here but maybe I'll be updated

Ok thanks, Also I was mistaken the issue is on mission 8.

VF-2 Bounty Hunters

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord