New weathered cockpit liveries for MiG-19P

OverStratos

Hello,

We wanted to include more cockpit liveries with the MiG-19P, but because of concerns of size for the module we will make them available via free download for you to use. Here you have both a Russian and an English cockpit weathered textures liveries. We hope you enjoy them.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3304247/ (Russian)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3304248/ (English)

Paste them in:

C:\Users\ "your windows username"\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\MiG-19P-CPT\Russian_weathered

after this, they will be available in the module special options.

9obIVgQ.png

m1VTfYN.png

LzIz0DH.png

Rdsyh1G.png

wcqfeNG.png

3ZmO7oD.png

YW7PXGx.png

mfiU1rP.png

Edited by OverStratos
fixing typos

Excellent work OverStratos,I think I can speak for most DCS pilots,in that we love different cockpit variations.

Speaking personally I would really love to see a clean or factory finish version created.I'm really enjoying my MiG-19P and the news of your cockpit variations come as an added joy......thank you very much Sir.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Thanks a lot, it looks really really nice .. tough I would have preferred it in english :)

I installed it on Saved Games, at this location:

2U2GbJs.jpg

... and it worked perfectly:

hDoXKUs.jpg

it looks like this:

ah1W7mO.jpg

5PMz4dH.jpg

Thanks again and best regards to the whole team ... I just love cold war era warplanes :D

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I like it , its beautiful : here are many new details that were lost at previous one! But on my opinion - beauty is in the middle of new & used view of cockpit - & here it too much weathered ... too much . Can we have more like new paint without dirty points , some scratches are welcome , please !!! :cry:

p/s Thank you for such great support of that module !

p/s2 By the way i found a bug with emergency drop of canopy- on the external model all is OK, while inside canopy just open - not dropped away

Куплю модули : СУ-7 , СУ-9 , СУ-11,Миг-23,Миг-27 ,Ту-22М3,Ту-95,Ми-24,AH-64,F-16 ,F-4 Phantom,модуль-карту современной западной Европы

I-7 4790k (4.4GHz), GTX980 4GB , Z97, 16Gb DDR3

Very nice also!

But my dream is to have this one but with green colour inside like here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=234005

Weathered (Thank You! btw. front panel looks better here too):

qrZ5onx.jpg

q7ypmiS.jpg

All switches are more visible (even Presets channel RSIU) :D.

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yes, please add for the English Cockpit! Looks great!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

The installation instructions didn't work for me. I put the folder in: savedgames/dcs.openbeta/ per the instructions and I don't see "Russian weathered" in the customized cockpit options.

Is this supposed to be in the saved games folder or the mods folder in the DCS installation?

Probably you missed the "liveries" folder ... on the top of this screenshot is the path that I used:

2U2GbJs.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Excellent work OverStratos, .. switches are far easier to locate in your cockpit, ..

I also like that there is far less shimmering in your 'pit, .. especially with the horizontal white lines around labels, badges etc.. :)

.. really would appreciate an English version. :)

Thanks and Regards

Tom

Edited by Thomasew

He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win

That's strange... I don't have a liveries folder at all in my savedgames/dcs.openbeta folder.

You have to create the folder structure yourself, using Windows File Explorer.

Looks lively. Just a little recommendation - now weathering seems to be evenly distributed almost everywhere, while real cockpits have paint wear and chipped places worn to the metal only where actual WEAR - takes place. While other places keep being intact. Just take a non-worn cockpit an imagine where would your body touch it the most - floor, left board of the pit where you step over it from the ladder, places your wrists slide near the throttle.. So most of the pit is intact even after 10+ years of service, and some places get paintless in two months. Same with the grime - how come the rear panel behind the seat is evenly covered in it - yep there is oxygen bottle there but no oil or hydro filling caps. Otherwise, thanks for your efforts and good luck with the progress.

PS - again we have a "tank armor with thick layer of paint" feel, while real cocpit panels are like a cofee/tea tin can - thin sheet aluminum with semi-gloss single layer of very thin spray paint. Those evenly distributed chips and dents in the bump map are just not needed at all.

Edited by Кош

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

Well, in reality the cockpits of aircraft that have been in service for a time are indeed really weathered in omst parts, even in those that people aren´t supposed to work or operate. In general, there´re many works that are done on aircraft as the time passes that won´t live a single place without human contact. I know this from experience.:)

Regarding this and the "tank armor" look I will share a close detail from "another aircraft" cockpit so you can compare.

ROsLvl3.jpg

Regarding this and the "tank armor" look I will share a close detail from "another aircraft" cockpit so you can compare.

The bird in the photo is decades old, a museum relic, painted with a brush. While some people would like a historic tour and pretend its 1958. I am nowhere near asking for anything, its your artistic expression after all. Just conveying my preference, don't mean to offend, besides I'm a game developer too. Closing the thrashed aircraft topic for myself.

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

The bird in the photo is decades old, a museum relic, painted with a brush.

The bird in the photo is an operational aircraft.;)

Also, I´m not offended, don´t worry, just talking with you about it. I have worked with aircraft for years and in my experience all those aircraft usually have the cockpit in that condition, and this applies to several countries as well. I will see if I can do a "factory fresh" livery for those that like to have one, even if I never had seen one myself.:D

Edited by OverStratos

Oh yes please Overstratos !......now you have my attention biggrin.gif.....this would be very warmly appreciated.

I know you guys love to show your artistic talents,and very talented you are,the extent of your work is without doubt superb,the weathering given to these cockpits is fantastic.

However,there are many of us who would dearly love just a cleaner,or less wornout cockpit,so by creating a clean/factory finish cockpit you will have made everyone happy.You and your company are really going the extra mile to please everyone,and we will not forget this gesture,thank you very much Sir thumbup.gif

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

The bird in the photo is an operational aircraft.;)

Also, I´m not offended, don´t worry, just talking with you about it. I have worked with aircraft for years and in my experience all those aircraft usually have the cockpit in that condition, and this applies to several countries as well. I will see if I can do a "factory fresh" livery for those that like to have one, even if I never had seen one myself.:D

Glad that 23 is still flying, a magnificent piece of engineering. Still that ТЭЧ needs a working compressor:)

DSC_0923.thumb.jpg.1b1313a330e4b94557f7bd179dce05a9.jpg

Mileage may vary :D

.. I would have preferred it in english :)

Weathered English cockpit link available on the first post.

Thanks a lot for wish granted :)

FKkAMus.jpg

:D