For all Hornet and Logitech G13 users - G13 as UFC

For now there is no plan for adding new features to software. However - DCSBIOS developers expanding F-16 DED functionality. So, if you'll update DCSBIOS to required, or even newest version avilable, it should bring new things to DED. You'll also need update specelUFC, i'll try to post new version today

• 2 weeks later...
I updated the DCS-BIOS and when I run F-16 I believe the DED output is off centered. The G13 is blank but if I hit list I can just see the last 2 letters of Misc to the far left of the screen.

can you post screenshoot, I don't have F-16.... should be easy to fix it....

EDIT: screenshot of G13 and DED from DCS ;)

Edited by emc
more data and typo

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

• 1 year later...

Hello
just a question for the installation here is what I did
1) I have installed python-3.9.1 and "Logitech Gaming Software"

2) I have copied the "scripts" folder from the "dcs-bios-master" folder in "C: \ Users \ Target \ Saved Games \ DCS.openbeta"

3) unzip the file "LCDSDK_8.57.148" in "C: \ Program Files \ Logitech Gaming Software"

but the folder "specelUFCv.1.2.1" we put it where I have not seen any explanation above

thank you for your answers
cordially

• 6 months later...
On 2/14/2021 at 1:47 AM, target said:

Hello
just a question for the installation here is what I did
1) I have installed python-3.9.1 and "Logitech Gaming Software"

2) I have copied the "scripts" folder from the "dcs-bios-master" folder in "C: \ Users \ Target \ Saved Games \ DCS.openbeta"

3) unzip the file "LCDSDK_8.57.148" in "C: \ Program Files \ Logitech Gaming Software"

but the folder "specelUFCv.1.2.1" we put it where I have not seen any explanation above

thank you for your answers
cordially

Hi target... I create fork of specelUFC https://github.com/emcek/dcspy if you like to try, I actively maintain it, so if you find any problems with installation or using it (and I'm willing to add any new features) You can contact me here https://discord.gg/SP5Yjx3 or dcspy forum thread

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin