Black Shark and Cougar HOTAS?

Hello Black Shark ED testers

One more time for this question (and please, a better answer). Are any of you testers using the Cougar Hotas? If so, will you post your profiles over at Frugals/Cougar world once the sim is released? And can you share some details inthis thread about your profile setup?

I did a search of this forum, and there's not much to be found on the topic; just me asking the question, and not getting very clear answers. So I'm trying again.

tia

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

We can't really share any details but yes, some of us to have Cougars, and I'm sure some people will be happy to share their profiles once the sim is released.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

thanks for the replies, guys! :D I appreciate your taking the time (from beta-testing) to clue me in.

I'm a fair prgrammer, but I'm better at not reinventing the wheel. ;) I guess I understand that you're implying that the non-disclosure thing prevents you from talking about exactly what controls are featured in the sim, from a program-the-joystick point of view. or someting like that.

thanks again,

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry: