Stop auto setting stores page?

USA_Recon

Is it realistic that pressing A/A or A/G switches the left DDI automatically to the stores page everytime ?
It is realistic.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I think we will be able to set our own defaults eventually.
Yes eventually when dara cartridge/mumi and the planned aircraft setting by Ed is implemented
Edited by Eaglewings

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

No data cartridge setting determines which DDI to display. The auto switching is an aircraft function that can’t be changed.
Oh, really. I took a cue from my experience from setting up MFD display in the F-16 data cartridge. It very well might be different from that of the FA-18C

I stand corrected. Thanks

No data cartridge setting determines which DDI to display. The auto switching is an aircraft function that can’t be changed.

I'm pretty sure Wags said we will be able to set which pages come up when we push AA or AG.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
I'm pretty sure Wags said we will be able to set which pages come up when we push AA or AG.

Negative, I did not say that. Auto-selection of pages based on master mode selection or weapon is hardcoded into the MC.

Thanks

So the stores page on the left DDI is default regardless when going to A/A mode. Unless I am missing something it seems like extra work to bring up the desired screens when going from one mode to the other.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Thanks Wags.

Are we 100% certain that there is no auto change to the Radar page upon AA weapon selection?

I only ask because I’ve seen video of the radar page coming up automatically during departure. The pilot 100% did not use the mfd osb. He probably actioned an AA weapon in order to get a quick rdr lock, using an ACM mode, on his flight lead for the departure.