F-14B and display exports ?

FZG_Immel

Currently my MFD exports (on a second monitor) work for the F/A-18 obviously, but also for the harrier and A-10C (only 2 of them). In planes like the mirage or the F-5E, the radar is automatically exported on my right MFD.

Is it possible to know how this works with the Tomcat ? we have 2 monitors on the pilots cockpit, and another 3 in the RIO ?

can we make sure those get exported similarly ?

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

seems to work fine :) I'll ask one of our testers for the image he shared.

Any news of that image :) ?

Thanks a bunch in advance for your time

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

It would be very very useful to allow us to export RIO's displays.

You can export the screens that are viewable from respective seat.

This means that the pilot can export VDI and HSD while the RIO can also export the DDD and TID in addition to the VDI and HSD as he can see them from his position.

It would be very very useful to allow us to export RIO's displays.

Not sure about that. Would mean I would have to build yet another screen to look like the F14 radar. :thumbup::thumbup:

All joking apart, while it would be smaller than normal, getting the exports onto my MFD screens would be rather helpful

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

You can export the screens that are viewable from respective seat.

This means that the pilot can export VDI and HSD while the RIO can also export the DDD and TID in addition to the VDI and HSD as he can see them from his position.

:thumbup::thumbup:

This just keeps getting better each day.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Nice picture.

I do recognise at least half of those cockpit panels along the right side of that pit though are from a Tornado! CSAS panel, Engine control panel, Fuel system panel, Volume control panel and the INU panels are all there. Lol.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Nice picture.

I do recognise at least half of those cockpit panels along the right side of that pit though are from a Tornado! CSAS panel, Engine control panel, Fuel system panel, Volume control panel and the INU panels are all there. Lol.

Yeah I got them all of ebay. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

So those exports work well but when using multimonitors I find that the Jester wheel gets stretched over out across my displays making it hard to use. Is there a way to configure Jester to only display on the main monitor?

It seems Jester wheel position is handled by a lua (DCSWorld\Mods\aircraft\F14\Cockpit\Scripts\JesterAI\JesterAI_Page.lua).

Line 43 :

grid_origin.init_pos = {0, 0, 0}

I set it to

grid_origin.init_pos = {-1.8, 0, 0}

and it's much better.

However it may depends on your screen config... I'm running a 2560*1080 on the left (main screen) and a 1920*1080 on the right (instruments).

Haven't found any "try_find_assigned_viewport" string for the RWR, so I suppose they're not exportable without editing their init.lua.

• Thanks 1

Intel 9900KF @ 5.1GHz / RTX 2080S OC @ 1.93GHz / ASUS Prime Z390-A / 2x16Gb DDR4 @ 3333 CL16 / Corsair TX850M / Samsung NVME 970 EVO+ / TM warthog Thr. / VKB Gunfighter mkIII + MCG / MFG Crosswind mk3 / Valve Index