Widescreen for Blackshark???

The aspect seems OK for 1920x1080 but are you sure your monitor & CG can handle it ?

LO always crashes when those parameters are set out of the range allowed by your config.

Check for refrech frequency, too (windows display settings).

++

Az'

spacer.png

I only have it set to 1024x768, but have got used to and am now happy with the "stretch".

My primary screen is a Dell 24" @ 1900x1200, my secondary which I use for LO:FC is a Samsung 40" HDTV @ 1920x1080. I run LO:FC @ 1024x768 as it seems the best compromise between resolutions the HDTV can do (they don't like many "intermediary" resolutions).

What about yourself?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

I only have it set to 1024x768, but have got used to and am now happy with the "stretch".

My primary screen is a Dell 24" @ 1900x1200, my secondary which I use for LO:FC is a Samsung 40" HDTV @ 1920x1080. I run LO:FC @ 1024x768 as it seems the best compromise between resolutions the HDTV can do (they don't like many "intermediary" resolutions).

What about yourself?

Thanks brewber,

Are you using the default aspect ratio 1.3?

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=13573&highlight=Widescreen

this thread will provide all the answers to what settings to run and FOV issues.

Once again, any chance of this being sticked mods??

Just to be sure, do you mean this thread or the link you pointed to?

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

I too want (wish) that the game image aspect ratio to be selectable from within the game and the proper FOV for SU-25 and 25T to be user selectable (no matter some bugs would apear). Maybe the cockpits of the frogs could be a little bit improved so they will not make problems in wide view aspects?

Also I am hoping the Ka-50 cockpit would be free from this problem given the fact that is full 3D and 6DOF capable.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hi

I was just reading this thread and must be missing something becouse in the resolution settings of the game (flaming cliffs) i have both 1920 x 1200 and 1920 x 1080 listed, do they not work or somthing ??.

I`m ussing 1920 x 1200 on a dell 2407 and all seems fine.

You are missing the FOV (field of vision) setting. Without properly setting it you get a croped vertical image stretched on a wide screen.

do you see something wide like this?

screenshot015ql0.th.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Just to be sure, do you mean this thread or the link you pointed to?

All the information that is in the first link is what you need to know, the second link was a thread started to solve the problems. I just summerised them so it would be easier for all to find.

cheers