DCS: F-14 - LAUNCH TRAILER - This is War

Strikeeagle345

I’ve been flying sims for many years now and I have been constantly amazed at the improvements in production levels, particularly from LOMAC onwards.

Apart from the fact that Top Gun has spawned a generation of Tomcat fans, the quality of these videos (and the module) are just outstanding!

Once again thank you Heatblur! 2019 will be a great year for flight simmers! Let’s not forget DCS! Without the constant improvements to their world, modules like this probably wouldn’t see the light of day!

| FC3 | KA-50 | A-10C | MIG-21Bis | F-86F | UH-1H | HAWK T.1A | F/A-18C | AV-8B N\A | F-14B | F-16C | AJS-37 | CA | NEVADA | PERSIAN GULF | SUPER CARRIER | SYRIA

That is the Community A-4E mod.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=224989

Gyro was a coder for the mod before he graduated to Heatblur.

I wouldn't mind this to evolve into a full module eventually... 01-scoot_left.gif

It's a great mod, but after all it's a mod with all of it's limiting quirks, plus ED doesn't like to get tracks that require mods installed for bug reports, which is understandable. That's a reason for me to not have that thing active in any missions unless I'm really gonna fly it.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I get "Goose Bumps" Watching this vid........(tongue firmly in cheek):D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 1 year later...

This video was made for fun and the massive excitement surrounding both DCS World and the new Top Gun movie coming out this year!

The sources of some of the audio and video is from Top Gun.