Trouble Registering

SilverOne

Alright so i want to puchase flamming cliffs, however when i try loggin in the site... it simply says Authorization is failed.

i' tried using the recover my password feature, and when i got the email i input the exact password/login, but i get exacly the same error.

[-]SilverOne[-] [- Best Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Someone correct me if im wrong, but i believe your forum login name and password is independent from the registration needed to purchase flaming cliffs on the main site page. I did the opposite of what you did. I purchased flaming cliffs first, then when i tried to access the forums, i had to create another account. Hopefully that helps!

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

• Administrators

You are wrong

You have the same login and password for main site and forum. Moreover during the registration process you are automatically registered on forum.

Only old users have different passwords and logins... Old... 3 years ago.

Someone correct me if im wrong, but i believe your forum login name and password is independent from the registration needed to purchase flaming cliffs on the main site page. I did the opposite of what you did. I purchased flaming cliffs first, then when i tried to access the forums, i had to create another account. Hopefully that helps!

Trouble registering

I've had the same trouble, I ended up ordering 2 copies of Flaming cliffs because I thought I had done something wrong. I only want one copy. Can I suggest that the webmaster at Lockon RU sends an e mail letting people know what's going on after all they have all of our e - mail addresses

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

owell... maybe you can give me one :music_whistling:

This is retarded, when will i be able to puchase FC ? if it's too much of a "hassle" simply delete the god damn acount. i'll create a new 1 mysefl.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you contacted us on webmaster@lockon.ru, you problem will be solved on Monday by admins.

Did you contact them?

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

Trouble registering

Lucky Bob and Eagle Dyn

I have tried e mailing the webmaster numerous times and got not reply, my Wife has just returned from the bank and told me I have now ordered 3 copies of Flaming Cliffs........... I only want ONE copy!!!!!! please help Eagle if you can

Hopefully

BrumTx

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Trouble registering

Ok over night had a reply from webmaster@lockon.ru says all errors were fixed , but now I don't know if I am still getting my order or not I've checked the download site for payments and it still says:

Transactions History: You have not paid for anything yet.

All I want is one copy of Flaming Cliffs, pleaseeeeeee.

please note I am not having a go at the people I'm just having a go at the system

Am I an abusive idiot ?

all errors ? i'm still having the same issue.

so you ordered several FC's by mistake ? , you have paied these 3 copies but you cannot use any of it ?

if you haven't, simply refuse to pay the 2 copies.

Admins when will this be fixed ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

all errors ? i'm still having the same issue.

so you ordered several FC's by mistake ? , you have paied these 3 copies but you cannot use any of it ?

if you haven't, simply refuse to pay the 2 copies.

Admins when will this be fixed

I thought I was making a mistake somewhere so I clicked 3 times hence 3 orders, I have since written to the webmasters or mistress and asked if I can get just one order of the download I'm still waiting for the answer, looks like a lot of people have been having this trouble. The annoying thing is I can-not get Flaming cliffs anywhere else

Am I an abusive idiot ?

I HAVE FLAMING CLIFFS :):):):) WELL WORTH THE WAIT ... WHICH WAS CAUSED BY MYSELF SO IT SEEMS , THANKS TO ALL AT lOCK oN rU AND ESPECIALLY THE WEBMISTRESS

Am I an abusive idiot ?