How to "recycle india"

In Practice mission 1, I finally shot down my first opponent! Now they want me to fly back india and recycle. But when I fly back to india and hit the \ and then f10, there is no option for ready, so I can't start the second engagement:

How do I start the second engagement?

What is a mission success here? Shooting down all three practice f15's?

Is there a way to get more bullets between opponents?

Is there a way to adjust the difficulty?

Sorry for all the questions. New to DCS and your product. So far so good!

Congrats on your first kill!

You have to be get closer to the waypoint for the READY menu to appear.

If you have to, cycle back to the waypoint number on the HUD so you can be sure you are at the correct waypoint. L-SHIFT-` [backtick]. Waypoint 1 for the practice missions and Waypoint 10 for the campaign missions.

INDIA actually aligns to a small hill so if you can see it then you will have no problem finding it.

You do need to kill all the targets to consider the mission successful but the campaign will progress even if you are not successful.

You do have to be judicious with your shots (not just spray and pray). 3 second bursts when the pipper is on target is a good way to manage your shots. It doesn't take too many to kill a bandit if the bullets are on target.

Unfortunately there is no way to change the AI difficulty but you are going against the EXCELLENT skill level so the best the current game engine can provide.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

I got my second kill, and was also able to recycle! I must have needed to get closer to the bullseye to get it to work. Thanks.

What? The red BullsEye is at Rachel - Farms - definitely not at India. BE is also not used for anything in these missions.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

If the BE is not used for anything, why is it there?

It has to somewhere as you can't delete it :)

Close bandits AWACS calls are always BRAA, so not related too.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria