We're Gold!

Cobra847

q3eYpVn.png

4+ Years and 5788 commits later, we've gone Gold for Early Access of the Heatblur F-14.

Huge thanks to each and every one of you, and in particular our SMEs and other people who have contributed. We wouldn't be here without you.

See you in the skies on Wednesday!!

Sincerely,

Team Heatblur

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Enjoy the release day. It will be a hectic day for you all but after that first period I hope you and the team will find the well deserved rest!

Beste regards,

Stefan, HereThen

| I7 8700K 4.7 Ghz | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | 32Gb G.Skill DDR4 | Asus MAXIMUS X HERO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | TrackIR5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Thrustmaster TPR | Steelseries Apex PRO | Steelseries Aerox 3 | Steelseries Arctis WL Pro | MonsterTech table clamps |

Can someone explain to me what this means? Congratulations none the less considering everyone is very excited over this announcement!

They have their release version compiled and through QA, ready for distribution. The "gold master" is the disk that installation CDs are cut from.

Can someone explain to me what this means? Congratulations none the less considering everyone is very excited over this announcement!

it means they have sent the version to ED that will release on Wednesday. Their work for it going out on Wednesday is done :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]