** Feel the Need! **

Cobra847

We launch today. Thank you to everyone for your support. We truly hope you enjoy the F-14 today, and we'll be standing by to work hard in order to make this the best F-14 you could ever have hoped for.

We are humbled by your excitement and support,

Sincerely,

HB

Edited by Cobra847

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when exactely ?

The eternal question. maybe when it strikes midnight and the date rolls over to the 13th in NAS Miramar?

Aside from that

Congratulations Heatblur! had my preorder in since the first hour they went live, cant wait to fly her, hope you guys get a much deserved break after release.

Edited by Mods-o_joy

A10C - Block 5+7, AV8B/NA Harrier, F-14B.

Pentium G4560, GTX 1050Ti, 20GB's total, 1x16GB Kingston Hyper X, And a 1x4GB Avexir Core Series kit, fleamarket mouse/keyboard, i swear it works fine :megalol:

Oh. My. Gawd.

BEST LAUNCH TRAILER IN THE HISTORY OF LAUNCH TRAILERS! you had exactly ONE opportunity to use dangerzone/mightwings in a meaningful way, and you NAILED it!. I expect we will see nothing less with the F14!

Congrats on a job well done!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Official Texture pack:

http://community.104thphoenix.com/topic/1221-104th-official-texture-pack/

Un-Official Roughmet Texture Pack:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303667/

Livery Creation Discord Group Invite-

https://discord.gg/bqAq2zx

When ED launches todays ED update, Heatblur have no say in or knowledge on what time the update goes live. They are usually out from 1400 GMT to 1800 GMT

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

16 hours into the 13th here ... just saying.

My "check for updates" button is almost worn out ;)

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

Also ... best launch trailer. EVER!

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

We launch today. Thank you to everyone for your support. We truly hope you enjoy the F-14 today, and we'll be standing by to work hard in order to make this the best F-14 you could ever have hoped for.

Sincerely,

HB

Congratulations Heatblur.

Long way coming with so much hardwork and dedication.

I certainly wish you guys a successful launch on this epic iteration of the F-14 Tomcat in flight sim. First of it kind in design and features.

Cheers

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Nice vid with the official TG soundtrack used. :thumbup: I'm dribbling all over the keyboard.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Awesome guys, I can't wait to get this bird in the air and some hours under my belt. My wife is also sick about hear about Tomcat specs and so on. lol

Congratulations for the time and effort you guys put in to what I'm sure will be an amazing aircraft, unlike anything we have seen in DCS before.

Thanks for making a dream come true!

Sincerely,

HB

Thanks you very much!!!!!