• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The alternative could have been: "Talk to me, son of Goose." :D

Spoiler

W10-x64 | Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | Core i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15

Corsair 32Gb 3200 | MSI RTX 3080ti Gaming X

Asus Xonar AE | TM Hotas Warthog

MFG Crosswind pedals | Valve Index

:pilotfly::pilotfly: HOW on Earth is ANY dev gonna better that release trailer.

Not only have Heatblur produced the best Module ever, they follow that up with the Best Trailer ever.

It’s like thousands of Devs suddenly cried out in horror, as they saw the bar go into orbit.

Bloody well done guys.

That was mind blowing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

So excited for this one guys, your modules have always excelled and this looks to have raised the bar even further. Congratulations to the team, and enjoy some well earned beers!

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[quote .......

We are humbled by your excitement and support,

Sincerely,

HB

And we are humbled by the dedication and years of effort your talented team has undertaken to create this iconic aircraft in such painstaking detail and to deliver a new benchmark in DCS.

That release video just had to be done and I'm glad it was the HB team (Adrian) that did it. You deserve to put your stamp on it like that.

Well done and thank you Team HB :thumbup:

As a kid from the 80s, the F-14 was naturally my favourite fighter jet due to films like The Final Countdown and Top Gun. My favourite car was the Lamborghini Countach. I never noticed until just now how much the Countach took from the Tomcat in the sculpting of the body panels.

Sent from my cheap Walmart Straight Talk phone using Google Chrome.

Looks like it's a good launch. Don't want to jinx it, but both the beta patch and the module itself are downloading max speed for me.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.