** Feel the Need! **

Cobra847

To the whole heatblur team/

It has been a long wait. I have said things during the wait, expressing my discontent about it etc.

But in the end, I have to say this. I am extremely grateful for what you have done. Your work seems incredible, and for most people you have realized a decades long little dream.

I bought the module the day you announced it. I have bought it again last night for a friend.

Long story short. A 'HUGE thank you to all of you for what you have done. You had and will have my full support for any module that come in the future.

Edited by FZG_Immel

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup:

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Congratulations Heatblur on the culmination of a huge project. I wish you well for the launch, and all your future projects. Well done indeed!

Couldn't have put it better!

And finally we get a promo vid that perfectly echos the tunes ive been playing over and over in my head every time I had watched some F14 footage! :thumbup:

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

Cool trailer.

I would presume this plane was pretty much everybody's dream come true in DCS and thanks for going those extra 10,000 miles to make it as best as you can do it as this iconic plane really deserves it.

This module will be really hard to top in the future, though :)

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

So and where is the Cat? I believe that 12 00 Zulu time was quite fair time.

It's still 0930 Z :helpsmilie:

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XI Z390 - I9 9900k 5.0Ghz - Samsung EVO 960 - Corsair Vengeance LPX 32Gb - eVGA Geforce 2080Ti FTW3

1500z it says at bottom of main screen on forums under Today's events.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

Amazing video and Module! I've bought F-14 as soon as it has been released for pre-purchase, finally it will land on my DCS World.

A very special thanks to Nicholas and to all Heatblur Team for this great product. I've seen this video 3 times... always the same emotion!

Today is a great day for the world of "Combat Flight Simulators". :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/139168989452694/about/

ASUS ROG - TM Hotas Warthog - TM Hotas Cougar - TM F-18 Grip - Oculus Rift S - Track IR 5

OMG, OMG, I mean O... M... G!!!!

Why?

The dam RIO has his hands up on the brace during the cat shot! Just how detailed IS this monster?

It's 0545Q. I can't sleep.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Really incredible! Even the sounds from this cockpit and module are incredibly immersive. In this video we can ear them... pumping up the volume the sounds are impressive!

Thank to "RedKite" for this video:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/139168989452694/about/

ASUS ROG - TM Hotas Warthog - TM Hotas Cougar - TM F-18 Grip - Oculus Rift S - Track IR 5

mmm 1500Z = 0300 local tomorrow. Bugger ...

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

Eagerly waiting!

Never was my favorite bird out there, but the Tomcat is the Tomcat and there's no denying that. What is absolutely amazing is the detail on this module. Also it's so diferent from everything else we got so far.

I haven't got the Viggen yet, but it's been on my wish list for a while, very impressed with everything I hear about it, the dedication and suport that are still going into it, the working ground radar, etc.

Anyway... ended up getting up the Tomcat first and I suspect that Heatblur is easely going to become my favorite developer for DCS.