** Feel the Need! **

Cobra847

:pilotfly:FINALLY! :D

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no drop for me, arghhhhhhh

PC Specs:

Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Motherboard

4x 8Gb corsair vengance 3000Mhz RAM

ROG STRIX 1080Ti Graphics

Processor Intel® Core i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3701 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

DCS runs on its own 1Tb 970 EVO M.2 SSD

Oculas Rift S

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog setup.

WAAAUW JUST WAAAUW!!!! CONGRATS HEATBLUR!!!

Spoiler

Modules: FC3, KA-50, MIG-21, F-18, F-14, UH-1H, Spitfire, F-5E, A-10c II, A-4E, SC, F-16, CA, M2000c, BF-109K-4, Mi-24P

Terrains:Nevada, Persian gulf, Normandy + Asset pack, Syria

PC setup:I7 8700k, 32g ram, m2 ssd, gtx 1080ti, Warthog TM, MFG crosswind, Playseat Air Force, Reverb G2

Wow and I thought Heatblur pulled out all the stops with "This Is War" video. "Need for Speed" is just ridiculous. I've never seen anything so good.

Congratulations, Heatblur! Can I buy stock?

Ryzen 7 2700, MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, 16GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200, 970 EVO 1TB SSD, eVGA GTX 1080 8GB ACX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great job with the tomcat, HB. It's like when everyone sits down at the table for food....if nobody's talking then it's good.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

Does anyone else have their DCS World Open Beta stuck on an older version (mine is 2.5.4.27430)?

I've tried forcing updates, done a repair then update, still insists it is up to date but I can see 2.5.4.28461 is up according to here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=200724&page=5

Any suggestions? Would really like to jump in the Tomcat :(

Edit: Turns out Powershell and CMD work differently with the @ sign when trying to update manually. e.g:

DCS_Updater.exe update @openbeta

Does not work in Powershell, but does in CMD prompt.

Edited by Skorak

Hahaha, fabulous launch trailer! Loved it.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Got the download thanks, jumped in and inPersian gulf had a pass down the carrier deck, too high too fast and still hunting out buttons etc, so put it down on land ..THANK YOU, I enjoyed it, I have lots to learn and my runs through the manual are no way enough. So off to a quiet map sit at a dispersal and go through the cockpit while having a coffee. Nice job guys

Congratulations Heatblur to an awesome release :thumbup:.

Have been flying the Tomcat for +6h now & it's the best EA I've experienced in DCS. The F-14 feels fantastic, amazing job guys! ;).

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

Does anyone else have their DCS World Open Beta stuck on an older version (mine is 2.5.4.27430)?

I've tried forcing updates, done a repair then update, still insists it is up to date but I can see 2.5.4.28461 is up according to here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=200724&page=5

Edit: Turns out Powershell and CMD work differently with the @ sign when trying to update manually. e.g:

I had to put in ./Dcs.... in power shell to get it to work, hope this helps

I.e. I go to my c:\Eagle Dynaics\Openbeta\bin\DCS Updater, theshift rt click mouse to open powershell , it’s version of a cod screen opens and I paste in my ./DCS_Updater.exe

Edited by flyingscotsman

Your Vido rocks! Maybe you should also produce the new Top Gun movie right away ...? Today I came back from a business trip and am happy to finally enjoy your F-14 tonigh

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

try /cmd, after it should open the command promt in power shell and you can continue